Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is anyone still watching LOST?  (Read 23929 times)
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 3, 2009, 17:28:45 »

If so, is he dead?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 3, 2009, 18:01:20 »

Course not that would be too easy!  Sure Ben said in a previous episode, that the past couldn't be changed to someone.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 3, 2009, 18:59:52 »

No chance. Locke has been brought back to life by the island, I'm sure he will too.

I reckon Sayid has somehow started the chain of events that will lead to Ben become head Other.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 3, 2009, 19:04:56 »

i'd be quite keen to find out what happens at the end of all of this, if it ever happens - i certainly can't be arsed to watch it any more though, so if someone could post the conclusion, if it ever comes, that would be great.  cheers
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 3, 2009, 19:28:47 »

Lost potentially could have been a momentous piece of tv, but the annoying cunts who wrote it obviously gained more pleasure in spending every other episode or so, doing nothing. They could have easily wrapped up all the series that have gone before in 2 seasons.

I'm on the verge of not watching it out of principle (I actually stopped a few episodes ago, then got bored and caught up online). I genuinely think they're mocking me by drawing everything out soooooooo much.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 3, 2009, 20:58:38 »

Really? I thought this series has been superb with plot progressions coming at a fast pace, brother.

The last 2 series I'll agree with you.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #6 on: Friday, April 3, 2009, 22:07:01 »

I still watch it. A little bit like STFC, its gone a bit shit but I've invested time in it so I'll stick with it
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 02:12:20 »

No chance. Locke has been brought back to life by the island, I'm sure he will too.

I reckon Sayid has somehow started the chain of events that will lead to Ben become head Other.

The only reason you'd say that is if you'd already downloaded and watched this weeks episode.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 07:48:48 »

Interesting.

For what it is worth I don't think he will die either.

So do you think we'll ever find out what the significance of those darn numbers is?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 07:56:16 »

The only reason you'd say that is if you'd already downloaded and watched this weeks episode.

I haven't, I'm watching at Sky One/HD pace.

I try to avoid spoilers. It was opinion based on other peoples observations of last weeks episode.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 4, 2009, 07:59:02 »

Also, do you think Walt will ever return to the island?

He was in an episode recently so clearly they have not forgotten about him entirely.

His part in all of this is still to be revealed I feel.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 18:58:44 »

Bump.

Just over an hour until S5E11.

I am hearing that this is one of the better offerings this season, which to me means a lot.

I wonder what previous "unanswereds" will be revealed tonight.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 19:17:19 »

Lost rocks!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 19:28:25 »

For what it is worth I don't think he will die either.

So do you think we'll ever find out what the significance of those darn numbers is?

Nothing can change or happen differently in the past as it has already happened (we, along with the characters, are just seeing things in a different order) - this has been made very clear time and time again in this seasons episodes. So in the case of child Ben, either he can't die (as adult Ben is alive in the future) or if he does die then adult Ben we've seen in the future is a different person. The writers would have to do a lot of back tracking to change this fact and I can't see them doing it.

They have explained the numbers a bit more in the wider Lost universe but the writers have also said we're unlikely to ever get a full explanation (as it isn't central to the story and would demystify it), more here: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Numbers.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 19:43:22 »

You need to wank more Jonny!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: