Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is anyone still watching LOST?  (Read 24094 times)
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 17:35:45 »

I have no idea what it meant, but that "shadow of the statue" line was the bit that excited me most.

There are two things that I look forward to the most in LOST:

1) An episode with Richard Alpert in
2) Any kind of reference to that big statue thing

I also enjoyed see all the Egyptian scripture on the walls of the temple where that smoke monster thing came out of.
Im also now into fringe its quality
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 18:00:28 »

What's happened to Dan Faraday?

Didn't he go mental after whatsherface died? Although they haven't shown him I'm sure they mentioned him being not all there when kate et al arrived back at the DI camp.

Why doesn't Alpert age? Ben and Jim from Neighbours did.

jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 22:29:26 »

Didn't he go mental after whatsherface died? Although they haven't shown him I'm sure they mentioned him being not all there when kate et al arrived back at the DI camp.

I think they made some comment that he was there for a while and then he left the island, possibly with the suggestion he'd lost the plot. Though I'm wondering where the last version of him that we saw (show time wise) fits in to the scheme of things, ie have we already seen that version of him in a previous episode? He had stuff written in his notebook that he didn't understand fully until things happened, so I'm guessing a future version of him must have given it to an older version of him at some point.

Or to put it more simply I wonder if he has jumped around time like The Doctor, so fucking up his time line.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 23:36:00 »

just watched the latest one

'dan?!'
'are you miles? long time no see.'

ace
santasdead

« Reply #34 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 02:03:48 »

just watched the latest one

'dan?!'
'are you miles? long time no see.'

ace

From what i remember it was just "miles?! long time, no see" not asking if it was miles. Im probably wrong though, was a good episode compared to last weeks shocker.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 08:47:28 »

From what i remember it was just "miles?! long time, no see" not asking if it was miles. Im probably wrong though, was a good episode compared to last weeks shocker.
you are right, watched it again, he says 'hey miles, long time no see'
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, April 17, 2009, 09:50:49 »

I reckon the biggest question now is who the "shadow of the statue" people are. They are obviously nothing to do with Widmore and I've got a hunch they're nothing to do with The Others either, so they could be a 3rd party we've never seen before. Ben and Widmore both appear to be behind Locke now, which would mean all the other flight survivors and The Others will be on Team Locke as well - again supporting another party being involved.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:22:16 »

I think that they are the Dharma Initiative.

The guy in the van in 2004 who tried to talk Miles out of joining Widmore's team, was also back on the island after flight 316 crashed, wasn't he?
santasdead

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:32:28 »

I think that they are the Dharma Initiative.

The guy in the van in 2004 who tried to talk Miles out of joining Widmore's team, was also back on the island after flight 316 crashed, wasn't he?

Probably,i recognised him from somewhere. i am getting a little confused now though, all the inbreading that seems to be going on, no matter how good it is i want it too end. they should stop throwing new characters and storylines at us.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:34:31 »

But they didn't say "who" was under the shadow of the statue, I'm sure they said "what". Therefore I think it's a "thing" rather than a group of people.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:48:06 »

I meant that the group actually posing the question may be the Dharma Initiative, and they want their god damned island back.

Only a handful of episodes left now, and still no sign of the enigmatic Jacob...
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:50:28 »

Since when did daniel leave the island to only return on the sub i must of missed something
santasdead

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:51:25 »

Only a handful of episodes left now, and still no sign of the enigmatic Jacob...

He'l probably turn out to be aaron. that seems like a silly call,but an older aaron who went back in time to before he was born and took over the island.

michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:51:59 »

They haven't yet shown his disappearance and what he was up to in the meantime.

I guess all will be revealed soon.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 17:55:25 »

Im glad it showed this week what miles was all about now didn't expect his dad to be the dharma bloke ha ha
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: