Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A message to the board of STFC  (Read 10012 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:42:44 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
acquiese.

I like that word Reg

I have written it down and will endevour to use it every day this week
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:46:26 »

Like "I'm disinclined to acquiese to your request. Means NO". Great quote  
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:47:15 »

Thats ace !
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:50:15 »

Which of course sounds much better in broad Cornish, rather than my middle-class twang on an internet forum....

Anyway,  :ontopic:
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 22:51:19 »

Cheesy
Trini

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 23:50:59 »

I know this may sounjd a bit corny to some of you but how about running another petition in the form of a letter addressed to the board.

The letter should set out all of the unanswered questions and anomalies that have been documented over the recent past about club statements etc. I've read some very good ones on this site over the last few months. People could be asked to sign one as they arrive at the ground for one of the forthcoming home games and it could then be passed to a club official at the end of the game.

Then a copy should be handed over to representatives of both the Adver and BBC Swindon noting the number of fans who have signed it. This would clearly reflect the increasing number of pepole who are seeking the truth about the way the club is being run (driven to oblivion) and challenge the board to respond.

Another passive but effective attack on the MORONS running (RUINING) the club

69 ...... my favourite number.
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 01:54:01 »

I agree with all of your sentiments trini although i don't think a before the game petition would work. Before the game people seem to me in a hurry to buy tickets, to get into another pub for an extra one before kick off etc....

At half time though it might just work although any clipboards would have to be made of non flamable very soft material to be allowed into the ground. unlike the highly dangerous leaflets distriputed earlier this season that had the potential to cause a paper scar so severe that it would result not only in your own personal death but the death of everyone you've ever seen!
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 08:05:57 »

Quote from: "Razzledazzle"
Can someone please provide me with email addresses for ed hadwin of bbc radio swindon and also the advertiser or jon ritson as i want to send in my views of the current situation and to try and give us more media interest and try to get them onside.

ed.hadwin@bbc.co.uk
mwaldron@newswilts.co.uk
Waldron is the editor at the adver.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 08:48:42 »

Regarding the possible Trust vote on whether to officially back protests...

The meeting is at 11.30am on the day of the Shrewsbury game.  Unfortunately, I think the vote would need to be taken at least 24 hours earlier if we would expect numbers behind the Arkells Stand to grow significantly as a result.  If the vote is taken a few hours before the game itself, there simply wouldn't be time for the word to spread that all out protest had now been sanctioned.

Thoughts anyone?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 14:02:43 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"
Regarding the possible Trust vote on whether to officially back protests...

The meeting is at 11.30am on the day of the Shrewsbury game.  Unfortunately, I think the vote would need to be taken at least 24 hours earlier if we would expect numbers behind the Arkells Stand to grow significantly as a result.  If the vote is taken a few hours before the game itself, there simply wouldn't be time for the word to spread that all out protest had now been sanctioned.

Thoughts anyone?
Easy answer to that one, warn everybody that it is possible that a vote will be sanctioned and then launch the fucking blimp again to tell them to get their asses to the back of the Arkells at 4-50 pm.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 15:08:06 »

We will send an agenda out to members for whom we have email addresses a few days before the meeting.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 15:43:55 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "pewshamrobin"
Roughly how many protested behind Arkells for King to leave & before that Macari.. any ideas anyone & would these be valid numbers to make comparison or has the drop in fanbase over the years effected the numbers to actively protest ?

The Macari protest was about the same as the numbers after the Stanley game....however our attendances back then were regularly a couple of thousand or less....so a higher percentage.
King....about 40.

Difference is that in neither case were Directors being asked to do anything which jeopardised their personal interests....so they'll happily acquiese.

I can vouch for that. I was at both.

Await The Day
kevin m

« Reply #87 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 18:34:29 »

I can't see this board going easy as they still seem to belive the consortium is still not real. They think it will just go away if they ignore it.

But the more they ignore it the more we'll try to get the usless twats out.
We have to get the board out before next season to give Sturrock a chance as with Bill Power behind him he'll have some money and be able to get a good squad together.
If they don't get out a really fear for a football club as they have no good intensions for it.
The longer they stay in charge the more chance we've got of losing are club forever!!

So everyone has to get behind Power and the trust to get control of are club and give it a future
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 19:48:54 »

Message To Bob Holt....we are not going away, and we are on your case.
Perhaps time for another exile stint in Africa. Try not to shoot anyone.

Await The Day
Spud

« Reply #89 on: Monday, March 19, 2007, 19:50:22 »

Quote from: "millom red"
Message To Bob Holt....we are not going away, and we are on your case.

"There are no fans!"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: