Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A message to the board of STFC  (Read 10079 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:35:28 »

Season ticket money is crucial to keep the club going through the summer.

Im not sure that many people would hold off buying them though..

Unless the Consortium were to release an alternative season ticket price for if they were in control(that is cheaper obviously)

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:35:49 »

Agree 100% the sentiment is good.

Just that if the Board are still holding out and the issue hasn't been forced, people will have to continue otherwise the Board won't be harmed.

I can also forsee the problem if this drags out too long that people will lose faith in the Consortium.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:37:30 »

The only money they will get from me next season is a town end season ticket renewel, which will be purchased on the last day of the early bird offer. This is the least money I can give to the club to watch my team.

I have thought it through (about not renewing) and have decided they will not stop me from watching the team I love.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:38:26 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

Unless the Consortium were to release an alternative season ticket price for if they were in control(that is cheaper obviously)

That's the problem I see.

Just like an official boycott (again I'm not calling for one) will not get enough numbers.

Which is why I feel fan power is futile at the moment. We need to think of fresh ideas for next season,  if this lot are still in charge
fatbury

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:38:48 »

Its a tricky one .. but I cant see myself renewing my season ticket under this current board
Razzledazzle

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:40:49 »

Can someone please provide me with email addresses for ed hadwin of bbc radio swindon and also the advertiser or jon ritson as i want to send in my views of the current situation and to try and give us more media interest and try to get them onside.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:41:39 »

i'm hoping that the board will be removed by the end of the season and all this season ticket boycott talk wont matter.
out with the old and in with the new and all that...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:42:42 »

The BBC have to be impartial. You won't get them onside so to speak. In fairness, Ed has been a big help to us lot lately (and that's without him being biased to one side or the other).

Good luck with the Adver
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:42:53 »

What, like extending early bird prices to facilitate this ?
Razzledazzle

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:44:25 »

Yes ed hadwin came across well on friday when speaking to mr walsh and mr "there is no consortium" holt.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:46:33 »

Quote from: "Razzledazzle"
Yes ed hadwin came across well on friday when speaking to mr walsh and mr "there is no consortium" holt.

He made such concessions to give a lot of time for us, like he said he has never been that late for the news.

I take my hat off to him
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:46:44 »

Its difficult because the Consortium wouldnt be able to set a projected price without seeing the books (vicous circle) but if the current lot increase the prices perhaps the consortium could promise a price freeze if they get in? People are selfish if they think they have chance of saving money they will deffo hold out for as long as they can.

/
W56196272
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:47:33 »

Its difficult because the Consortium wouldnt be able to set a projected price without seeing the books (vicous circle) but if the current lot increase the prices perhaps the consortium could promise a price freeze if they get in? People are selfish if they think they have chance of saving money they will deffo hold out for as long as they can.

I agree mate and think it's a great idea
Razzledazzle

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:47:54 »

Things are hotting up nicely now with the power article on saturday and with holt being a complete fool on the radio on friday night, i look forward to a major protest at the next home game, would be nice to get 500+ fans behind the arkells, wonder what mr "there is no consortium" holt would do then, no doubt he would act like a coward again and say he doesn't care what we have to say but it would put them under severe pressure.
Razzledazzle

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, March 18, 2007, 21:50:35 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Quote from: "Razzledazzle"

He made such concessions to give a lot of time for us, like he said he has never been that late for the news.

I take my hat off to him

I agree fred, mr hadwin did us proud on friday and he helped make holt look stupid, everytime the board speak the hole they are digging gets bigger and bigger, they score alot of own goals and they turn people against them without us having to do anything like on friday night as they speak so much rubbish, hehe.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: