Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise or...  (Read 32607 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 19:32:48 »

My vote goes to Darren Bullock. He's well up for a scrap and any team of his would kick the shit out of League 2 teams.

Could well be shite as a manager but 1) Nobody would dare tell him and 2) It would be fucking hilarious.

Don't think he'd spend much time in the dugout though........
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #136 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 19:34:22 »

My vote goes to Darren Bullock. He's well up for a scrap and any team of his would kick the shit out of League 2 teams.

Could well be shite as a manager but 1) Nobody would dare tell him and 2) It would be fucking hilarious.

Don't think he'd spend much time in the dugout though........
Bad wind up
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 15:54:48 »

Bad wind up

A wind up...but hes got a point....fans would love it.

What do we have now?  'Driving Miss Daisy' Hart....slow and steady wins the race...guess what...it doesnt!

Clems Army!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 18:06:51 »

Darren Bullock was an obnoxiuos useless cunt
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 18:28:16 »

There are plenty of No 2's around that have been coaches for a few years and would like to step up, ok I know it does not always work but I'm sure there must be some decent coaches

I'd like Adi Boothroyd though, he may be a little direct at time but I think we are guilty sometimes of over playing the pretty pretty football and then get battered by teams that can play direct when it is needed
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 21:13:37 »

I'd like Adi Boothroyd though, he may be a little direct at time but I think we are guilty sometimes of over playing the pretty pretty football and then get battered by teams that can play direct when it is needed
Stand out by about a million miles for me, but possibly a little too obvious?  Mr Fitton does prefer to surprise us.  And if it hasn't happened now, maybe it won't be happening at all.

So, anyone but Driving Miss Fucking Daisy and preferably someone who's been there, done that...Trollope, Keith Hill, must be a good few others?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 21:34:26 »

Coleman at Accrington seems to be doing well worth little to no budget. Buckle at Torquay to a slightly lesser extent.

But yeah, Boothroyd is a really good shout. Questions would be asked over his loyalty though? But in order for him to be snapped up by another club, he'd need to be doing well here which ... would be nice.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 21:43:02 »

I must admit i can't quite get my head around the even if Hart keeps us up i don't want him comments
Lumps

« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 22:00:07 »

I must admit i can't quite get my head around the even if Hart keeps us up i don't want him comments

I wouldn't waste much time worrying about it, as he won't
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 01:43:11 »

I'm as anti Hart as they come but if he gets us 6 wins from the last 6 games and keeps us up then he deserves the job.

But as Lumps said he won't.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 07:07:15 »

I'm liking Hart more and more to be honest, seems like a top bloke if a bit negative tactically. As said above if (big if) he keeps us up he will (rightly) get the job.

There are plenty of No 2's around that have been coaches for a few years and would like to step up, ok I know it does not always work but I'm sure there must be some decent coaches

Don't think we'd have a hope in hell of getting him but that comment made me think of Steve Clarke, don't think he's been mentioned yet.

People in football seem to have nothing but praise for him, surely he'd fancy a crack at managing a team himself?

Unfortunately think if he wanted it there's be queue of clubs higher up the leagues than us outside his door.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 07:58:51 »

Don't think we'd have a hope in hell of getting him but that comment made me think of Steve Clarke, don't think he's been mentioned yet.
That's probably because he's only just started as the power behind the throne in Dalglish's efforts to get Liverpool back to the side they were. I'm guessing that may be a fairly long-term project
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 08:05:31 »

When he joined i thought that if he can keep us up or go close then he deserves a crack.

So far one win, some wanky draws and some shocking defeats mean it aint going to happen or even look like its going to happen.

Clems Army!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 08:12:31 »

When he joined i thought that if he can keep us up or go close then he deserves a crack.

So far one win, some wanky draws and some shocking defeats mean it aint going to happen or even look like its going to happen.
Wasn't quite what i said though Flash.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 08:13:42 »

This isnt quite what you are saying but:

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: