Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon 0-1 Carlisle Matchday Thread  (Read 62332 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:28:15 »

I'm not prepared to sit and watch my team go out of League 1 without a battle and at the moment, that's exactly what's happening.  They can all fuck off tonight as far as I'm concerned.
You must be mistaken, that was a stirring performance today I think you will find. See 'Adver News: Wilson's reaction to Carlisle defeat' thread  Hmmm

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:43:24 »

One positive. The ref had a good game.

Are you pissed!  He was shite!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 20:56:06 »

THIS

Never should have lost. Main problem was never looked like scoring despite making chances. Which wouldn't be an issue if it was a one off. But it isn't, its the rest of our fucking season.

[url width=200 height=200]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q232/LouPickney/game-over.jpg[/url]

AND THIS

The performance was good and I thought we were clearly the better team from start to finish. Carlisle never ever looked like scoring and their defenders were slow as fuck.

The attitude was right, the application was right and the performance was good.

Injuries didnt help, although Benyon wasnt fit from the start.

The only thing that was really bad was the result, which is a real shame because the result was the only thing that fucking mattered today.

2 months ago i'd have taken some positives from that performance, too late.

That it, done, season over, relegation, league two.

cunt.

I actually thought we played alright, but if you lose when you play OK then there isn't much hope left.

And FWIW Danny Boy, if you have no intention of ever playing him then don't bother putting Bodin on the bench
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:02:16 »

What position does Bodin play then? I was under the impression he's a striker, never seen him play though.

Frankly I think it's more or less irrelevant who we replace Wilson with, it just needs to happen quickly and we better hope for a small miracle in terms of 'new manager effect' getting us a few points.

I'm surprised to see people comment on this squad being too good to go down, even those who performed well last season have gone backwards and others who have come in have had little positive to add.

DMR

« Reply #424 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:09:07 »

The amount of people on here who seem to have convinced themselves that Billy cunting Bodin is the answer to our problems is hilarious.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:10:41 »

The amount of people on here who seem to have convinced themselves that Billy cunting Bodin is the answer to our problems is hilarious.

I don't think it's that so much, more why Wilson persists in naming him on the bench, but is clearly not prepared to give him a 10 minute run out ever?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:15:37 »

That's it. Bodin may be brilliant, shit or somewhere in between but if he's got no intention of playing him, why the fuck put him on the bench?
Dozno9

« Reply #427 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:17:50 »

A couple of things, I liked the falling in love with you singing at the start.

The linesman on drs can stick his flag up his arse rather than flag for a goal kick offside.

We did ok but lacked any connection with 20 yards to go, fucking clueless to be honest and I have to agree with the Bodin comments why pick him to sit on the bench? He isn't the answer, probably, but who fucking knows if we never see him. I would wager quite heavily though he is better than Dossevi.

« Last Edit: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:20:33 by Dozno9 » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:18:03 »

I suspect he isn't the answer but to me it makes sense to replace a striker with a striker (if that's what Bodin is).
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:20:12 »

What position does Bodin play then?
He doesn't, he sits on the bench
Doctor Bamber

« Reply #430 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:36:30 »

for the benefit of those on the drs side, I can vouch for the fact that the young lady who sang it live at the start of the second half was a right looker as well.
shame she isnt a striker though
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:39:52 »

Good call. About the only improvement of the game really!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:49:36 »

Good call. About the only improvement of the game really!

It felt good to hear it belted out before the game, I think it helped the crowed get up for getting behind the team. Shame the effect faded away after the goal.

Actually on the fans, we may have been quiet but on the whole I thought we did OK in trying to stay positive until the final whistle.
Dozno9

« Reply #433 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 21:54:24 »

The town end joined in and most of the drs around me did also. It was good to hear it sung before we kicked off.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 23:10:35 »

What position does Bodin play then? I was under the impression he's a striker, never seen him play though.

I've watched him play a handful of times over the last few years at Under 18s level, reserve team and pre-season friendlies against the likes of Chippenham.

I think I've seen him play upfront once and on the left wing all the other times.

That makes me far from an expert on what his position actually is but I've certainly seen him play wide left alot more times than I have seen him play upfront.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 34   Go Up
Print
Jump to: