Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alex Henshall  (Read 18296 times)
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, June 7, 2010, 20:18:53 »

Leigh Mills - that is all.

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, June 7, 2010, 20:22:11 »

Not that much. £250000 for a 16 year old??!?! If so, good negotiating Mr Fitton.  Wink

Lids got more than that when Everton took one of their players...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8243058.stm

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Coca Fola

« Reply #47 on: Monday, June 7, 2010, 20:28:17 »

Yeah but we're Swindon, not Leeds. I doubt our academy players would cost as much.
Doore

« Reply #48 on: Monday, June 7, 2010, 20:31:31 »

Right on Tans, it was a Ferndale Rodbourne "do" and he came through from the under 7's at FR along with the other guy handing out the awards, they couldn't remember his name but thought it was Parsons!  There's a pic on Facebook under Karen Payne, Dan's football photos!!

I used to play for Ferndale Rodbourne.  I also now earn over 20k - a year.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, June 7, 2010, 20:37:40 »

Man United send some of theirs out to Norway and Anderlecht don't they?

They certainly go to Royal Antwerp.... Ronnie Wallwork and Danny Higginbottom ended up in trouble for attacking a ref....Wallwork got suspended sine die, later reduced...they obviously hadn't listened to their surround the ref menacingly, but don't actually attack him lessons.

Wallwork then took the more usual getting stabbed in a night club brawl route of ruining his career.  Higginbottom just went to Stoke

Our resident man of the fjords would know more about Norwegian teams...

berswin

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 07:23:36 »

Here's the report from the land of the fjords: ManUtd got Solkjaer from the Norw. PL club Molde some years ago and they bought the Senegalese striker Mame Biram Diouf from the same club last summer, but he stayed at Molde through the season (till November).

And they got some talented youngsters in Joshua King and Magnus Wolff Eikrem who both are around 18 years old.  Solskjaer who is the coach for the reserve team is highly rated in Norway, so I guess it is easy for him to pursue the player to come over to Manchester.

Norwegian Swindon supporter since 1989
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 07:38:16 »

I will repeat there has never been any confirmation I don;t beleive that he has actually left / is leaving for anyone it was all just paper talk, until this is confirmed by stfc then I won't beleive what anyone's mate's mate's mate says
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 07:41:52 »

But it's not just anyone's "mate", it's Henshall himself telling anyone who'll listen that he's off to Man City and he'll be on £20,000 a week as soon as he plays in the first team.
berswin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 07:48:54 »

Isn't it strange that none of the clubs has stated anything yet?

Norwegian Swindon supporter since 1989
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 09:32:04 »

There doesn't seem to be any official news regarding this, only some Man City forums.

He's an England U-16 International so there will always be big clubs after him, and I guess it's easy to jump on the fast train instead of taking the slow train in League One - but he might be another Leigh Mills in PL. Or he'll be a Ben Worrall at STFC? Oh, and what about that guy Walcott?!

We should send some more guys from Norway to trials at Swindon Town. We need another Jan The Man! What about Marcus Pedersen. Well, last thing I've heard, some PL and Championship-clubs are monitoring him...

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 09:52:43 »

I will repeat there has never been any confirmation I don;t beleive that he has actually left / is leaving for anyone it was all just paper talk, until this is confirmed by stfc then I won't beleive what anyone's mate's mate's mate says
He has definatly gone,250k.
Highland Robin

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 11:31:38 »

We should send some more guys from Norway to trials at Swindon Town. We need another Jan The Man! What about Marcus Pedersen. Well, last thing I've heard, some PL and Championship-clubs are monitoring him...

Looks similar to Danny Ward...very tasty goals!!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 11:39:08 »

Man United send some of theirs out to Norway and Anderlecht don't they?
antwerp i believe in belgium
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 13:03:14 »

He has definatly gone,250k.

Proof ?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 13:04:30 »

Seriously he has gone.I know what you are saying but there is nothing official yet but he has gone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: