Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76969 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:49:03 »

I guess i just have more patriotic views and don't want to see england go down the pan.

Don't get me wrong, the EDL do have yobs who cause shite where ever they go, but on the whole i agree with the concept without the riots they cause.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #76 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:49:21 »

I love you Ben
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:52:06 »

I guess i just have more patriotic views and don't want to see england go down the pan.
Fuck right off. How dare you claim that because you're a naive fucking idiot who's been taken in by some right-wing yobs as bad as the extremists they claim to oppose, that that makes you more patriotic? You gullible, arrogant little gobshite.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:52:49 »

Fuck right off. How dare you claim that because you're a naive fucking idiot who's been taken in by some right-wing yobs as bad as the extremists they claim to oppose, that that makes you more patriotic? You gullible, arrogant little gobshite.

The righteous one has spoken...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:53:22 »

Oh how i missed you
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:53:41 »

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more likely to force my head into colliding with a desk, Ironside shows up. This should occupy most of Paul's evening.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:54:00 »

The righteous one has spoken...
I wondered how long it would be before our resident Nazi turned up to defend the rioting hoolie scum
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:54:23 »

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more likely to force my head into colliding with a desk, Ironside shows up. This should occupy most of Paul's evening.
Nope. Laptop going off now, so it doesn't
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:54:47 »

Prehaps im not more patriotic, im not even a member of the EDL, was just interested in it and wanted the views of the TEF  Wink

Coca Fola

« Reply #84 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:56:34 »

Crispy you're digging yourself into an ever deepening hole.  Smiley
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:57:47 »

Crispy you're digging yourself into an ever deepening hole.  Smiley

I'm not digging atall, i was just wondering people views  Smiley which is what i said at the very start of the post.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #86 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:58:50 »

Right on a serious note this is where people go wrong in my opinion of course.

How old is crispy? 16 max isn't it?

Instead of giving him a reasoned argument he is getting abuse left right and centre. Ok some may say the are being reasonable but to a 16 year you old you are coming across as patronising old cunts if i'm to be honest.

Have a quick read back through the thread and look at what abuse he is getting. He personally may not be racist etc but as soon as you start telling people they are no different to those people he is not gonnalisten to a simple word you say.
Coca Fola

« Reply #87 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:02:28 »

Right on a serious note this is where people go wrong in my opinion of course.

How old is crispy? 16 max isn't it?

Instead of giving him a reasoned argument he is getting abuse left right and centre. Ok some may say the are being reasonable but to a 16 year you old you are coming across as patronising old cunts if i'm to be honest.

Have a quick read back through the thread and look at what abuse he is getting. He personally may not be racist etc but as soon as you start telling people they are no different to those people he is not gonnalisten to a simple word you say.

I've dished out most of the abuse. But I'm also 16, so I'm allowed to.
flammableBen

« Reply #88 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:02:30 »

I don't think that's fair DRS, there were a fair few posts back a couple of pages with details of the EDL; their views; their history; and their membership, mixed with a couple about sharia law and stuff.

I think anyway. I'm haven't reread the thread. I'm not saying it was put across in a particularly understanding way.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #89 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 21:02:31 »

Sharia Law hasn't affected me in any way whatsoever and it won't ever. The UK justice system will not adopt Sharia Law.

This renders the 'concept' of the EDL pointless.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: