Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29778 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 13:01:07 »

Surely this kind of stuff must affect the way a player performs (on the pitch).

Taking John Terry as an example. He knows the sordid details are going to be all over the News of the World (or whatever) on Sunday, opposing fans / players will be using it for abuse / chants, his missus will be giving him hell, his kids are likely to hear something which they most likely won't understand, he might be staring divorce in the face, maybe more birds he's shagged will come forward, he might have got VD or one of them pregnant, inevitable loss of sponsorship deals and so the list goes on.

How can he not be affect by at least some part of it? Which can only be bad news for the World Cup.

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 13:54:23 »

I think we crossed the line of the England team mostly being made up of arseholes a long time ago.

The England team is just a microcosm of the country we live in. And, to be honest, maybe that's how it should be...

Brawlers, adulterers, petulant teenagers, a few London blingers. Perfect.

And for the record, who gives a shit what John Terry has done. If you're seriously questioning this guy's morals then you need to get out more.

officially blacker than the night.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 14:14:13 »

If we are relying on John Terry to win then we're fucked anyway.If it was Rooney that would be different,he's the only world class player we have at the moment.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 14:15:34 »

I agree Adje. I'm worried Rooney is going to lose this amazing form by June. He's on fire at the moment and has been class this season for Utd.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 14:21:44 »

He's no Tiger Woods is he!
iffy

« Reply #65 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 15:05:51 »

It could be, I was going on this by the Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1238377/Brothel-soccer-boss-named-Wikipedia--press-reveal-identity.html

When I checked at the time the only one with a change in his Wikipedia entry was Phil Brown

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Avram_Grant&diff=334841632&oldid=334225739

In green, down the right.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 16:00:56 by iffy » Logged
adje

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 15:38:43 »

If we are relying on John Terry to win then we're fucked anyway.If it was Rooney that would be different,he's the only world class player we have at the moment.

.....apart from Michael Owen of course

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 18:13:40 »

I expect he's worse just the other girls weren't famous or going out with anyone famous enough to care!!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 18:19:31 »

More to come tomorrow, in true classic tabloid style.

I'm suprised they didn't sit on it until June.
JPC82

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 11:12:51 »

talk of Terry being dropped by England/dropped as captain is never going to happen, hes alot more important to England than Wayne Bridge, would be a different story if he had been drilling Coleen and Rooney issued a him or me plea to Capello
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 11:16:48 »

Sorry, but that made me laugh......
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 11:21:31 »

Wayne Bridge sent his misses a replica of his cock made out of cadburys, but she said she prefers terrys!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 12:29:35 »

Wayne Bridge sent his misses a replica of his cock made out of cadburys, but she said she prefers terrys!

Sorry, but that made me laugh......
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 13:34:35 »

That Max Clifford is a sleazy,fukin peedy,greedy,shirtlifting,ugly,grey haired prick......love to put a shovel in his face...slime who grabs at any opportunity to fill his pockets...with no thaught about anyone who may detest the shite that gets published...ie the wife and kids...alots been said about Terry and rightly so....but i wouldnt piss on this woman or Clifford if they were on fire.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 14:10:21 »

That Max Clifford is a sleazy,fukin peedy,greedy,shirtlifting,ugly,grey haired prick......love to put a shovel in his face...slime who grabs at any opportunity to fill his pockets...with no thaught about anyone who may detest the shite that gets published...ie the wife and kids...alots been said about Terry and rightly so....but i wouldnt piss on this woman or Clifford if they were on fire.

Indeed, the man has no morals
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: