Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: doherty arrested again  (Read 2724 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 21:32:54 »

i've not got any pics tho spuddy is that's what that unsure face is it about? it's ok, if u asked i wouldn't show you anyway  Cool

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Sussex

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 21:51:05 »

Quote from: "bennett"
i've been cigarette free for 2 years...

Well done. Giving up smoking and coming off heroin are obviously as easy as each other in your world. I think you've missed the point completely though.

If my memory serves me right, you're a vegan who doesn't drink, and obviously doesn't do drugs (neither do I now) or smoke, so I doubt we'll ever agree on much tbh, including your taste in music!

Agree to disagree I guess.

Happy Christmas x

Smiley

Edit: Apologies, I missed the I'll drop it bit. Wound me right up though  Cheesy
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 22:15:54 »

nah it's cool dude. i just thought i had another angle when ben said about nicotine/heroin (devious bennett)

i've said this to another man before but....

oh i'm embarrassed  now  Oops   Cool

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 22:32:33 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Agree 100% with that!

Addiction is an illness, and you have to treat the person for the problems that caused them to have an addictive personality in the first place, whatever they maybe. That's why I'm 'Sussex Red', not 'Chippenham Red'. I had to move away and break all ties with everything and everybody I knew to get back on track. It wasn't a nice period of my life, but I (luckily) realised it had to be done.

If you haven't got first hand experience, or have a relative or friend going through similar problems, your opinions count for shite quite frankly.

this is why i have some sympathy. you were clever enough to get your shit together and get off drugs, rather than wallow in self-pity and take pride in being a junkie waster as pete doherty does.
Asher

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 22:53:37 »

Takes a hell of alot to get off any drug.  End of
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: