Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: doherty arrested again  (Read 2723 times)
Spud

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:35:40 »

Quote from: "bennett"
heroin users=people that knowingly inject themselves with something that will get them killed. something they know is highly addictive and massively bad for them.

ahhh someone failed to see the lightheartedness of the bracketed section. i fail to see how you could have respect for anyone who decides that the path for them is to go onto skag, and to me that's all that matters.

Agreed.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:37:23 »

i've got some sympathy for scagheads because it is an addiction, but it's their fucking fault for taking it in the first place.

i hate scagheads who live on methadone instead even more. that's just a socially acceptable scag addiction.
Spud

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:41:18 »

How can anyone sympathise with them?, i suppose these same people would still sympathise if they were burgled for cash to feed their addiction. :-))(
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:43:13 »

:boring: pete doherty sends me too sleep! i couldnt care less. this whole drugs play act is getting a little too boring i think
Spud

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:44:37 »

I like the way he thinks its extremely cool to go busking knowing full well that the cops are gonna search him.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:46:27 »

people get caught up in drugs and end up become an addict but genuinely want to get out of it. i can sympathise with that.

i say sympathise, i just tihnk they're slightly less cuntish.
Spud

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:48:57 »

If you genuinely want to get off the shit then fair enough but most are just too far gone to realise they need help. Then its too late.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:50:27 »

i suppose i have a slight level of sympathy because i used to get loads of scag addicts coming in to work everyday when i worked in a pharmacy. although most of them were total chav cunts anyway.
Spud

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 19:53:34 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
i suppose i have a slight level of sympathy because i used to get loads of scag addicts coming in to work everyday when i worked in a pharmacy. although most of them were total chav cunts anyway.

You used to work?  :shock:  
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 20:04:03 »

Lets be honest though isn't heroin a better drug than nicotine?

I mean it kills less people, it doesn't smell as bad and the money is often going to poor third world communities rather than multi-national corporations or the government.

It's redistributing wealth much like a charity. How can something made from a poppy be that bad?

Zammo from Grange Hill seems to be doing alright for himself these days, I think he makes locks or something. Surely this shows that as part of a balanced diet, heroin can be part of a healthy lifestyle.

Also it was originally invented by the English so shouldn't we all be supporting our own country's products? It was originally marketed as a cough medicine and was perfectly socially acceptable so why have things changed? Heroin has only been illegal for about half a century, until then it was no more serious than a couple of asparin which is quite a good comparison as the same company used to market it.

Methadone is far more addictive than heroin, surely that's worse.

Most of heroins problems simply come from cutting it with inferior drugs or other contaminants or using dirty needles, heroin overdoses are reversible anyway.

In fact true heroin overdoses are so rare they are almost non-existant, addicts have injected 180 times a standard dose and been fine, the problems usually come when they give up and then relapse, perhaps they shouldn't stop?
Sussex

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 20:12:03 »

Quote from: "red macca"
how can you say skag heads are not people bennett?the amount of people who are on this drug is more than you would ever know.the sad fact is that when you think heroin you think junkie,homeless etc.the amount of people who walk past you every day who are addicted to the shit you wouldnt believe.i,ve know buisiness men,soliciters,accoutants who are on heroin but hey i suppose if you look like your not on drugs its not so much of a problem is it.with people around like you what incentive does a addict have to want to get clean?if people tried to understand WHY these people are addicts maybe more people would have reason to get clean..as for doherty he is a talented bloke who has been caught up in the wrong shit,williams,the gallaghers and so on have all been addicted to drugs but because doherty is addicted to heroin its worse?who are we to decide what drug is worse than other drugs. a addiction is a addiction full stop they obviously need help not abuse.

Agree 100% with that!

Addiction is an illness, and you have to treat the person for the problems that caused them to have an addictive personality in the first place, whatever they maybe. That's why I'm 'Sussex Red', not 'Chippenham Red'. I had to move away and break all ties with everything and everybody I knew to get back on track. It wasn't a nice period of my life, but I (luckily) realised it had to be done.

If you haven't got first hand experience, or have a relative or friend going through similar problems, your opinions count for shite quite frankly.
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 20:26:25 »

who are we to decide what drug is worse than other drugs. a addiction is a addiction full stop they obviously need help not abuse.

Well put.

Unrelated Interesting fact: Coming off the lady H gives you intense penile erections  :shock:
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 21:09:15 »

ben wah balls -"Lets be honest though isn't heroin a better drug than nicotine? "

sussex-"If you haven't got first hand experience, or have a relative or friend going through similar problems, your opinions count for shite quite frankly"

i've been cigarette free for 2 years...

ok i'll drop it. i just hate doherty and think that drug addicts get themselves into it and must accept consequences

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 21:10:09 »

Quote from: "Elsterap"
who are we to decide what drug is worse than other drugs. a addiction is a addiction full stop they obviously need help not abuse.

Well put.

Unrelated Interesting fact: Coming off the lady H gives you intense penile erections  :shock:

unrelated fact: the mrs is at work and i had quite an erectile penis earlier. god bless the internet

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Spud

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 21:13:26 »

Quote from: "bennett"
Quote from: "Elsterap"

Well put.

unrelated fact: the mrs is at work and i had quite an erectile penis earlier. god bless the internet

:?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: