Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If you're having a bad day...  (Read 13858 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 13:07:22 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Right, cheers for the replies, it is, in an odd way, a big help, especially the ones which have made me laugh.  But I've decided to ignore the advice - how do I win her back?  I think I've seen a picture of this punk, and I'm pretty sure he's a ginger and not particularly good looking.  I'm thinking of ignoring her as much as possible on the break in the hope she misses me and needs me back, but is this risky?  I'll put all the hours in the gym God sends, and stretch my cock for 10 minutes every night before I go to bed.

What'd you guys recommend?!

Your find most girls don't want a six pack they just want someone who makes them laugh and looks after them.

Don't ever change who you are for a woman mate. Your learn one day.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 13:11:24 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
I learnt my lesson though and never judge a girl on looks anymore, cos a good trusting relationship is far more important.

dam right. girls that are 'fit and they know it' are always the worst to go out with. they will just mess you round loads because they know they can get away with it.

like someone said a few posts back, she's gonna be seeing him everyday at uni while you're miles away. if you think you can make it work then good luck. all comes down to how much you trust her really.

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 13:18:23 »

never change who you are for a woman be yourself,if it aint good enough for her then move on.breaking up with girls is part of life,it hurts like hell at the time but in time you will get over them and another comes along and it all happens again.best of luck though
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 14:34:54 »

I think out of all you lot, postman pat has been talking the most sense. Through experience men have treated me exactly the same way women have treated men.  I have had enough 'bad boys' to last a lifetime.  now I am knocking on in years, my ideal man is someone who will make me laugh, and hold my hair back for me when I am sick, and buy me lots of presents of course. There is a person out there for everyone, and at the age of some of you lot, none of you should be worrying about shit like this you should be out there having a good time or travelling the world.

p.s fats it has noting to do with cock or tit size!!!!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 14:52:18 »

Bird aren't you 25 or something.....hardly kocking on in years is it.

The key question in most relationships is how much of it is biologically driven by an innate need to mate and replicate the species?

Although societal pressures complicate the process at the root of most human sexuality is the drive to procreate.

Do you want to have babies Walrus?
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:01:58 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Bird aren't you 25 or something.....hardly kocking on in years is it.

The key question in most relationships is how much of it is biologically driven by an innate need to mate and replicate the species?

Although societal pressures complicate the process at the root of most human sexuality is the drive to procreate.

Do you want to have babies Walrus?

No but I fucking want yours now!!

It's not just that I find her attractive, I'm really good mates with her, and I guess I don't want to be rejected for another guy - that's a real cunt.  I did ditch her before uni, but we got back together 'cos we both missed each other.  Can't help feeling it's a punishment for that...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:10:01 »

No but I fucking want yours now!

Perhaps Bird would offer to be a surrogate mum for you?
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:22:35 »

Actually Reg I am 27.

Yeas I will be mummy to walrus, I am sure there is room under my wings, I will get blackcurrant and youth to move over for him  Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:25:44 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
Actually Reg I am 27.

Yeas I will be mummy to walrus, I am sure there is room under my wings, I will get blackcurrant and youth to move over for him  Cheesy

What's 2 years betwen friends....er Bird that's not exactly what I had in mind.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:30:39 »

Walrus your a good looking chap and I'm sure you could easily find another girl that will treat you right.
Some girls think they can have it all,If I were you I would just let go even though its hard but we've all been there and you will be fine.If she wants you she will come back.You only realise what you had when its gone,I think she will see.
Good luck with it all!

RED ARMY
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:38:01 »

Wise words sade, not all of us girls are bad eh?!!!
Asher

« Reply #176 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:39:41 »

mmmm
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:39:51 »

Who's up for taking Walrus out on the pull? That's if he hasn't ask her to marry him yet?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:43:58 »

Nope Cheesy
Honestly though,I don't think I could ever cheat on someone.When you love someone that much you just don't go there with other people:oops: I'll stop with the corny crap.
Quote from: "STFCBird"
Wise words sade, not all of us girls are bad eh?!!!

RED ARMY
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 15:56:03 »

Quote from: "Asher"
mmmm

mmm indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: