Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If you're having a bad day...  (Read 13867 times)
Asher

« Reply #150 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 11:21:43 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Awww poor birdy .. youve had it bad I take it then!

Trouble is when you treat a girl nicely it seems to be they wish you was a bad boy!!

Treating my ex girlfriends well never did me any good and they generally now have boyfriends who treat them like shit .. never could work that one out!

Then girls tell you they wish they were treated better!! I think its mainly driven by knob and tits size at the end of the day

If youve a big knob girls dont care if they are treated like shit
If youve got big tits boys dont care if they are treated like shit!

Soapy Tit Wank

so basically your admiting you have a small knob?

It is true, you treat a girl well and then they finish saying they are not happy.  Give them shit they love it.  Relationships arent worth the heartache at the end.
fatbury

« Reply #151 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 11:29:57 »

hadnt thought of that!!!  Oops
McLovin

« Reply #152 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 11:36:10 »

i've never subscribed to the "treat 'em mean" school of thought, i can't see how it works.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 11:38:49 »

your much better off without her mate. i cant be bothered to go into much detail or it'll end up like an essay, but basically i was with a girl for about 3 years, and all the time she kept doing stuff like your girl is doing to you. i put up with it for ages (fuck knows why?!) but eventually had enough & told her where to go. it feels so much better to let it all go.

it hurts at first but you will get over her eventually & find someone else  Cool
Asher

« Reply #154 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 11:56:42 »

Ive never treated them mean either just cant do that
McLovin

« Reply #155 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 11:58:48 »

I think that by posting naughty pics of her on this forum, you will have enacted some suitable revenge to move on. Wink
Asher

« Reply #156 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:02:17 »

Me? I never did!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:12:02 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Quote from: "fatbury"
Awww poor birdy .. youve had it bad I take it then!

Trouble is when you treat a girl nicely it seems to be they wish you was a bad boy!!

Treating my ex girlfriends well never did me any good and they generally now have boyfriends who treat them like shit .. never could work that one out!

Then girls tell you they wish they were treated better!! I think its mainly driven by knob and tits size at the end of the day

If youve a big knob girls dont care if they are treated like shit
If youve got big tits boys dont care if they are treated like shit!

Soapy Tit Wank

so basically your admiting you have a small knob?

A very common trait in a serial Killer

/
W56196272
fatbury

« Reply #158 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:13:43 »

well in that case it confirms i am indeed not one then! :-))(
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:18:13 »

You were very quick to deny that Fats.I dont think I said you were Cheesy

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:18:46 »

Right, cheers for the replies, it is, in an odd way, a big help, especially the ones which have made me laugh.  But I've decided to ignore the advice - how do I win her back?  I think I've seen a picture of this punk, and I'm pretty sure he's a ginger and not particularly good looking.  I'm thinking of ignoring her as much as possible on the break in the hope she misses me and needs me back, but is this risky?  I'll put all the hours in the gym God sends, and stretch my cock for 10 minutes every night before I go to bed.

What'd you guys recommend?!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:20:44 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Right, cheers for the replies, it is, in an odd way, a big help, especially the ones which have made me laugh.  But I've decided to ignore the advice - how do I win her back?  I think I've seen a picture of this punk, and I'm pretty sure he's a ginger and not particularly good looking.  I'm thinking of ignoring her as much as possible on the break in the hope she misses me and needs me back, but is this risky?  I'll put all the hours in the gym God sends, and stretch my cock for 10 minutes every night before I go to bed.

What'd you guys recommend?!

Becoming extremely rich or famous tends to work.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:38:18 »

Walrus, you must do what YOU think is right at the end of the day.Listen to your head not your heart. Find some dirty old bint to shag and see if that takes your mind of off it Cheesy . But joking apart, give her and you some time and space and see what happens,what will be, will be.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
fatbury

« Reply #163 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 12:55:12 »

if you could post a NORMAL picture of her on here maybe we could understand your way of thinking better !!  Wink
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 13:01:13 »

Walrus, a few years back i was in a relationship with a girl who was absolutely gorgeous. She was taking me for a ride big style. Still seeing her ex, shagging my mate but because it was my first proper girlfriend i couldn't see the wood for the trees.

I spoilt her and she was loving it. I never thought about what she got upto cos i was pleased as punch about my 'trophy bird'.

She eventually dumped me and i was a complete mess. I find out down the local that my mate had been shagging her while i was with her.

I learnt my lesson though and never judge a girl on looks anymore, cos a good trusting relationship is far more important.

You may think this girl is fit as fuck but trust me mate, more will come along. Your only 18 for fucks sake. When i was 18 i had very little experience Oops
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: