Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Creepy Crawley V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 35484 times)
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 18:03:58 »

Is this another Matt Hewlett Andy Gurney saga thing again but with Anderson & Norris?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 18:06:05 »

Is this another Matt Hewlett Andy Gurney saga thing again but with Anderson & Norris?
no

if you search the FB group for Norris and Anderson you will find said rumour
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 18:11:54 »

Fair enough.  I’ll give FB a miss not a place I like to read :-)
I heard Norris & Anderson had a massive bust up after the Cheltenham game which is what I think PB was talking about in the Adver article on Saturday.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 18:19:53 »

yeah that's it.
Sir red ken

« Reply #214 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 18:24:42 »

Fair enough.  I’ll give FB a miss not a place I like to read :-)
I heard Norris & Anderson had a massive bust up after the Cheltenham game which is what I think PB was talking about in the Adver article on Saturday.
Its true they did have a mssive bust up, its because Anderson ate all the black and red wine gums in Norris packet. Norris was furious as he'd only eaten an orange one and told Anderson to go and buy another pack as a replacement. Anderson refused and the town dropped 7 points there after, the rest as they say is history.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 18:40:03 »

Best thing apart from the goal was the performance of Woolery alongside Richards.Could be the partnership to get us over the line

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 18:55:25 »

Never like seeing a player get injured, especially one of our own, but Norris missing the remainder of the season will increase our slim hopes of finishing in the p/o's imo.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 19:05:19 »

Can’t agree with that. We’ve got Richards who is obviously carrying an injury, so if he’s out for any period of time, where does that leave us - Woolery and Mullin with young Twine. We need as full a squad as possible.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 19:12:55 »

Can’t agree with that. We’ve got Richards who is obviously carrying an injury, so if he’s out for any period of time, where does that leave us - Woolery and Mullin with young Twine. We need as full a squad as possible.
I'm looking at it on the basis that his goals record from open play is shocking, he's clearly struggled with his shoulder since it popped out at Carlisle on the open day, i.e. he's never been 100% since he came back & he's keeping players with more potential & better footballing brains out of the side (Woolery, Mullin). Only my opinion of course but out of the 4 players mentioned if I could choose who would miss the last 6 games for any given reason it would be Norris all day long.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 19:14:08 »

But there’s a difference between not picking him and being unable to pick him.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 19:19:50 »

Pre match baggage handling in The Jubilee Oak.

It's possible that The Cure didn't have their hometown in mind when writing "Just Like Heaven".

3-0 win today as the quest for play off glory continues.
Am I missing something here?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #221 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 19:24:48 »

I'm looking at it on the basis that his goals record from open play is shocking, he's clearly struggled with his shoulder since it popped out at Carlisle on the open day, i.e. he's never been 100% since he came back & he's keeping players with more potential & better footballing brains out of the side (Woolery, Mullin). Only my opinion of course but out of the 4 players mentioned if I could choose who would miss the last 6 games for any given reason it would be Norris all day long.
Woolery hasn't got a footballing brain. He's got pace and thats all. I may be on my own here but I'd pick Norris ahead of woolery every day of the week
« Last Edit: Monday, April 2, 2018, 19:36:10 by chalkies_shorts » Logged
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 20:00:27 »

But there’s a difference between not picking him and being unable to pick him.
Of course there is. & now that Brown's hands are tied by him presumably being without him (awaits the confirmation of the extent of the injury) for the rest of the season I think our alternative options are more likely to get us goals than Norris would have.

Groundhopping FC

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 20:05:06 »

Fair play Swindon, I feel that you maybe could've won that game but that's football at the end of the day.

If you want a recap of the match, or you couldn't make it today, check out my video which contains all of the goals:

FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Monday, April 2, 2018, 20:05:50 »

Woolery hasn't got a footballing brain. He's got pace and thats all. I may be on my own here but I'd pick Norris ahead of woolery every day of the week
Woolery may not have a great footballing brain (& I may have not got that point across very well in my original post) but the football brain he does possess is far greater than that of Norris. I've been to every home game this season & from what I've seen he has no spatial awareness, no idea of what he's going to do before he gets the ball (reactive as opposed to proactive) & at no point has looked as if he is on the same wavelength as his strike partner. Woolery or Mullin with Richards (if he stays fit) excites me far more than either of those three with Norris.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: