Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*  (Read 172048 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 23:54:12 »

Chubbs, Yeah I'm considering doing a Youtube TWD Episode Vlog. There's a few that do them but thanks man, I appreciate it!

I think Tara (Terror) will lead Rick et al to Oceanside, whilst we're viewing the scenes at the Foundry. I imagine Negan will start to get really pissed and someone will take punishment for it. I'm kind of hoping he goes top end brutal as his character is such an out and out unforgiving psychopath. So my guess is we will get a Foundry/Eugene/Dwight Ep. next. Then a revisit to Oceanside led by Tara. Possibly back to Hilltop and The Kingdom where Carol will be reunited with everyone and convince King Ez to go to battle (she's the only one who can). Back to Jadus group for delivery of weapons etc. Have no idea about Ep15 soapy tit wank. Then S7 Fin will be some kind of battle/stand off or maybe this is where my prediction that Jadus group will turn out to be a Saviours sect and our survivors will be well and truly fucked Cheesy

Be interesting to see how wrong I am. But i'm kinda getting ahead of myself here!  Suicide Suicide

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 09:24:08 »

I'm really enjoying the second half of this series, it's not been fast paced by any means but everything is clearly setting up for a climax. It's fascinating to see more of the interpersonal relationships of the group and get to know other characters better.

The Eugene assimilation and Dwight silent rebellion is extremely intriguing, the final scene with both of them in the compound with Dwight only mustering a 'yeah' in response to Eugene's declaration was understated but vital. I can see Negan being overthrown from within.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 10:04:08 »

I'm enjoying this season, seems to be building up nicely to the inevitable war against the saviours.

Really enjoyed this recent episode, seeing Eugene adjust to life with the saviours. As SY mentioned, it does seems like there may be some sort of bond forming with him and Dwight and i think Dwight knows its only a matter of time before he is on the receiving end of Negans wrath.

Will Dwight double-cross Negan with Eugenes help? It would seem thats the way its going.

BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 11:43:28 »

Hey guys, really enjoyed that E11. As predicted it was back to the Foundry for the Negan/Dwight/Eugene Ep. Really liked the way Eugene integrated himself and feel he is becoming an underestimated power. Negan, while knowing Eugene has knowledge also thinks he's weak which is Negans downfall.  Also remember that all the stuff Eugene said to Negan about being a Dr and the human genome project is a lie. Arc back to S5 E5 (I think) when he told Abraham the same, then later confessed. Yeah i'm sure he's clever and knows some basic science tricks but this was a clever play from Eugene and he has Negan fooled. Also makes me think of Goldstein a little so clever use of the character forename there Smiley

I enjoyed Negan more in this episode as he dropped the almost grating "woopsy daisy"act and was out ans out back to his brutal self. 

The two "Negan Wives" were great, can't remember their names though but you can see they are desperate and I think the dark haired one could get with Eugene.

I think Dwight will double-cross Negan as his time is running out. I really hated the coward at first but knowing the character more you understand him and his plight/predicament. I would love to see him finish Negan. Looking forward to his Ex wife turning up somewhere too.

The second half of S7 is doing itself justice after a slack few in early S7, namely E5 and E6 detracted a few viewers but the mid-season premiere apparently attracted over 15mil viewers in America so its still the top show, and it must be doing something right still. Anyway, I don't care for ratings much. 9 or 10 mil tune into Xfactor and I can't stand it.

So what are your thoughts for E12? Will our survivors head to Oceanside with Tara or will Rosita start making bullets at the place where Eugene showed her. Still so much more to come this season and it's really shaping up!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, March 6, 2017, 22:35:46 »

wank episode this week....
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 09:53:29 »

wank episode this week....
That was really bad. The Rick/Machone montage was cringe-worthy, especially the sword throwing part at the end.

Looks like the guys will be paying a visit to Oceanside very shortly.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 10:18:29 »

what was with the clichéd nostalgia stuff? falling through the roof, Rick's 'glen' escape, etc...

hope they explain why the rubbish people are odd, perhaps it's whats left of the Mad Max appreciation society.

yeah, Oceanside, might move on  to be better next week.
Barry Scott

« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 10:20:05 »

I must be becoming a proper fan or some kind of apologist as I quite liked it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 11:02:55 »

having a different opinion... heretic
Barry Scott

« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 11:19:27 »

Of course.  Girl Giggle

As I'd read your comments before I watched it, I think you'd just lowered my expectations. I imagined an episode like the fly in breaking bad.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 11:26:07 »

Of course.  Girl Giggle

As I'd read your comments before I watched it, I think you'd just lowered my expectations. I imagined an episode like the fly in breaking bad.

How funny, a colleague just said the same thing to me about the fly episode.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 12:28:31 »

I liked it. Not a lot happened. Felt a bit like old times.

I think Michonne is gonna die.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 12:48:02 »

I liked it. Not a lot happened. Felt a bit like old times.

I think Michonne is gonna die.

If Sasha and Rosita go through with their plan to secretly go after Negan, i dont think that will end very well for them.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 13:06:31 »

A lot of people are gonna be written out I reckon, there's almost too many characters now - how much have we seen of Maggie for example?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 13:22:58 »

A lot of people are gonna be written out I reckon, there's almost too many characters now - how much have we seen of Maggie for example?
I have a feeling you're right. I don't recall seeing Coral much of late.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: