Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 40   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*  (Read 171474 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 16:56:27 »

he's a bit annoying and has shit hair as far as I can tell.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 17:04:26 »

Why does everyone hate Coral so much?
he's that kid who give its the tough act but when it comes to the nitty gritty he ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS has have his ass saved. He's a liability to the group.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 20:03:44 »

This series has been pretty crap. The last series wasn't very good. Maybe its had its day.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 20:05:48 »

I liked that episode. I'm already bored of Negan.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 20:28:57 »

Quote from: chalkies_shorts
This series has been pretty crap. The last series wasn't very good. Maybe its had its day.

needs a new direction/focus or an ending. they need to ditch being tied to the comics, even as loosely tied as they are.

you can only keep going for so long on the bad guy, kill bad guy, new bad guy cycle.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 20:27:07 »

he's that kid who give its the tough act but when it comes to the nitty gritty he ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS has have his ass saved. He's a liability to the group.

Case and point, just kill the fucker and be done with it.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 22:22:14 »

Man this series is shit.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #67 on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 22:37:02 »

Tonight's was shite. Watching Mars to get over it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, December 5, 2016, 22:56:52 »

I thought tonight's was better than the last two weeks.

Negan is still a tad OTT
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 11:13:11 »

I haven't read the books so have no idea what happens in them but it looks like Dwight and his ex-wife might be planning something big for the mid-season finale.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 11:23:20 »

I'd have thought negan  will do something coral related that'll result in him (Rick) finding a pair again.

Viva la  resistance.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 11:47:43 »

I don't think they'd write out Carl so it'll more likely be Judith. There was a trailer for next week at the end of the episode last night and it ended with Rick doing his 'someone just got their brains smashed' face again.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:10:20 »

I don't think they'd write out Carl so it'll more likely be Judith. There was a trailer for next week at the end of the episode last night and it ended with Rick doing his 'someone just got their brains smashed' face again.
Thats the problem with some torrents, they end before the "next time on TWD" get shown.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:11:06 »

I can't see them writing Judith out, not in a gruesome way anyway. My money is on Coral...

or maybe Spencer.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:23:42 by Chubbs » Logged
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:47:42 »

I actually enjoyed last nights episode. Especially as we finally got to see the "iron" in use. Thought it was Dwight who was the fall guy for this every time but obviously it's going to be used on any "saviour" and anyone else.  Thought Negan was comedic in the darkest of ways. Just as you start to laugh at him picking on Olivia for saying that they are starving....he then goes completely ruthless and right there openly tells her he's going to rape her. Obviously this guy "does what he want's" as a dictator, as that what he is, I think he's using Coral as a protege which will destroy rick. There were moments in that "give me the tour" scenes where Coral was enjoying being alongside Negan. Impressionable would be the term.

The "eye" scene was fantastic and it wan't just "hey lets see your eye" it was a brutal reveal, with the highest intimidation. The prosthetics were great, as always. Then Negan turned almost sorrowful for a second which showed us yet another side of this psychopathic schizo.

I love the show, I'm biased, but i'm not immune to errors or "bad" story plots. The season has been a little too fragmented, a bit like when the prison was untenable and they all split. Maybe not as severe, as they all still  (for now) have Alexandria/Hilltop as their base. Although we need to know what is happening with all the characters it's touched on too briefly to give any depth. In film making this is hard to do and there are 4/5/6 plotlines and then they throw in the Oceansiders and Then Boathouse guy Leslie William.... I caught...who may or may not be dead.

All in all E1 was a hard ep to follow. E2 showed us the key split but there was no real detailing. However we needed a rest from E1 (forgivable), still answers needed from The Kingdom though. E3 The Cell was great one man acting from Daryl as we saw him become 90% broken and thats hard to hold an audience when it's mainly just you in the majority of an episode. E4 was a little bit of a let down. Yes Negan had to come back to Alexandria and "take half of their shit" but it never fully got interesting, even the side plot of Michonne and the guns. E5 Was good. To get back to the Hilltop, see Jesus (who I thought would feature more tbh), Maggie and Sascha overthrow Gregory as he was weakening to the Saviours. It was a warning to anyone though that these Saviours are prepared to do anything and Simon is great....he's much better than Dwight. E6 Swear (Tara/Heath) we needed to know of Tara's whereabouts, but a whole episode...i'm not sure. The beggining threw me though which was good as I was like...where are we, what show am i watching? Although like the "JDM Iron foreshadowing" the credits could have told me Tara was Oceanside as "Alanna Masterson" appears on the crashed boat she is in towards the end of the episode. I like it though, it's a nice touch. However maybe they should've focused on the Oceansiders community more and suspended us with say them showing us Tara kidnapped by them later in the episode? Will we see them again? If not it was pretty pointless including them in the show, even if it gave us indication of Taras whereabouts....hmmm tricky one.E7 i've spoke about and I thought it was good although it fragmented by showing us where several of our survivors were. E8 is going to be pretty interesting as I can't really think how they're going to bring them all together. Carol is bound to show up, for sure?

One thing that got me about last nights episode was where the fuck did Jesus go after being on the roof of Negans truck? As they pulled away Daryl glanced up as if to have noticed him and then the shot went back to the van pulling away and he had gone....surely it was too "Saviour heavy" for him to jump of at that location?

Apologies for the long reply/review. So I await the abuse  Cheesy Cheesy Smakc Suicide

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 40   Go Up
Print
Jump to: