Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 103424 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 17:41:04 »

Ashley Williams is shit.
Posting this here as I daren't say it out loud..

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 17:51:41 »

Booo!!

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #287 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 17:58:31 »

Norn Iron did well just the one mistake for the cross cost them dearly, but its a great achievement considering they don't have one player who could be called "good" let alone a Bale.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 18:43:18 »

A shit win. But a win is a win. The game was like watching England. Boring and dull.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 18:46:39 »

Possibly the dullest game I have seen in several years, certainly at international level.

Because England games have been thrilling so far...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 19:08:07 »

Because England games have been thrilling so far...

Touchy!

Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 19:35:26 »

Just fed up of people criticising Wales. Such an achievement to get where we are. Yes, I may harp on about it, but only cos England under achieve, there is no need to mock the Welsh.

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 19:40:07 »

Just fed up of people criticising Wales. Such an achievement to get where we are. Yes, I may harp on about it, but only cos England under achieve, there is no need to mock the Welsh.

The Welsh just seem to love mentioning England at any opportunity. I wasn't comparing them to us. I just watched the game cos I like football and it'll have an impact on my friends and community. They can't register that we don't care about them as much as they care about us.

Flashheart

« Reply #293 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 19:46:05 »

It's football for fuck's sake. Of course fans will mock other teams, it's what football fans do.
Flashheart

« Reply #294 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 19:48:10 »

You taffy cunt!
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 19:52:52 »

Where in the posts covering today's game was anyone criticising or mocking Wales?  There are several mentions of it being a largely dull game (which it was), a couple of references to players' hairstyles (nothing to do with nationality) and a couple of comments about the questionable value added to the procedings by Robbie Savage (let's face it, fully deserved).  

If it's any consolation, tonight's game is just as dull.......and there's not a Welsh player in sight.   Smiley
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 20:15:52 »

Hook, line and sinker.

Bow to the mighty Welsh.

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 20:19:03 »

Hook, line and sinker.

Bow to the mighty Welsh.

Dw i'n siarad Cymraeg?

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 20:21:20 »

You have been full of praise for England...

I have wanted all home nations to do well throughout many tournaments across many sports over many years and will continue to do so but in my opinion the Welsh fanbase haven't been what they might have been.  It's the same in the 6 Nations, too many Welsh have such a huge chip on their shoulder re. the English and for me that is a real shame.

Bit of an aside here:

One of the biggest losses the ECB has had in my time was Simon Jones, I think he could have been one of the best bowlers in the world had injury not curtailed his career, he was unplayable in 2005. 
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 20:21:57 »

Good to see that even at international level the 'wanky Swindon short pass out from the keeper' is alive and well.

God, it's dull.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: