Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 102730 times)
sefmiller

« on: Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 20:41:07 »

Hope you don't mind me posting this here, I'm a student and massive Rotherham fan.

I've been developing a football game and it has proved to be a very strenuous undertaking, as I have singled handedly developed the game whilst working full time and undertaking a 4 year degree. Marketing an application, as a single individual, on just above minimum wage, is very difficult. Whilst occasionally stories do emerge of young developers making large returns from creative development, the vast majority of mobile phone applications which populate app stores are crafted by large development teams with huge marketing and advertising budgets. Many are even leveraged at a loss for the first few years.

In the face of such dwarfing competition, I am attempting to be creative in seeking publicity for my app. As the app was only created by myself on a shoestring, it is not a worldbeater, but I genuinely believe it is a good product with potential, which was affirmed by the very positive reaction I have received when testing it and the local rag are running a personal peice on it and I this week. I hope you don't see this as spam, as your feedback would be very warmly received. I think football fans will really love this game. Please help out a footy fan by giving it a try

**EURO 2016 CHALLENGE

Price: FREE

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sef.euro
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 15:02:52 »

As the thread title was already here;

See the England squad has been announced and once again its the name that gets you in, not form adaptability to the system of in fact fitness......

So we have a midfield that is essentially fantastic at not passing and giving the ball away and not fit... marvellous!
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 15:06:26 »

I assume you are talking about Drinkwater who has played all season in a very defensive 4-4-2 and not performed any better than the injured players you mention in the friendlies. Where exactly would you play him
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 15:07:28 »

As the thread title was already here;

See the England squad has been announced and once again its the name that gets you in, not form adaptability to the system of in fact fitness......

So we have a midfield that is essentially fantastic at not passing and giving the ball away and not fit... marvellous!

Would probably be better in this thread.... Hmmm

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=56472.0
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 15:15:16 »

I assume you are talking about Drinkwater who has played all season in a very defensive 4-4-2 and not performed any better than the injured players you mention in the friendlies. Where exactly would you play him

Wasn't talking about anyone in particular but taking Drinkwater would seem more sensible to taking Barkley (who is incapable of keeping the ball or passing to another player at the moment) Henderson who is possibly injured, Wilshire who is about as fit as I am - at least he may last 90 minutes.

Our history of taking broken players would, one would think, encourage managers not to risk it, but got to take the names haven't we!

BTW if someone ITK could move these to the relevant thread that Reginald suggests that would be great.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 9, 2016, 15:12:03 »

Well that wasn't your average Thursday morning. The boys were mascots at the Hublot "Match of Friendship" in the garden of the Palais Royal this morning, my small boy's eighth birthday. Here they are walking out with Rio Ferdinand and Bebeto.

Selfies and autographs with Maradona, Materazzi, Seedorf, Hierro, Dida, Howard Webb... and Pelé signed a Brazil shirt for the older boy.

Decent sort of birthday celebration I reckon!

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 9, 2016, 16:19:51 »

Wow. That's a right result. #legends including the best two players ever. Doesn't get better than that.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, June 9, 2016, 16:55:00 »

Wow. That's a right result. #legends including the best two players ever. Doesn't get better than that.

Exactly. Unless you count getting your photo on the Daily Mail sports page.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3633565/Maradona-Pele-long-running-feud-two-game-s-greats-come-Match-Friendship-eve-Euro-2016.html

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, June 9, 2016, 19:19:15 »

awesome!
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 10:16:14 »

Why whenever England fans get into bother overseas does it seem to happen outside a McDonalds?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36496745
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 10:22:53 »

Why whenever England fans get into bother overseas does it seem to happen outside a McDonalds?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36496745

Because they are too embarrassed to utilise their French language skills and order food from an authentic local eatery.
Much easier to point at a picture of a burger.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 14:02:36 »

Well that wasn't your average Thursday morning. The boys were mascots at the Hublot "Match of Friendship" in the garden of the Palais Royal this morning, my small boy's eighth birthday. Here they are walking out with Rio Ferdinand and Bebeto.

Selfies and autographs with Maradona, Materazzi, Seedorf, Hierro, Dida, Howard Webb... and Pelé signed a Brazil shirt for the older boy.

Decent sort of birthday celebration I reckon!

Thats awesome. How did they become mascots?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 14:11:20 »

David De Gea apparently sent home from the tournament after being implicated in a rape case

http://www.90min.com/posts/3315798-david-de-gea-implicated-in-spanish-rape-case-on-eve-of-euro-2016-kickoff?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 14:27:59 »

Lummy.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, June 10, 2016, 14:49:36 »

Doesn't seem to be confirmed in any of the mainstream media outlets, although would possibly explain why Real Madrid have dropped their interest so suddenly!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: