Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The refugee crisis.  (Read 52585 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 10:36:18 »

The ones crossing about 6 different borders aren't.
Well, to take the example of four of the countries you cited, Kurds wouldn't want to seek sanctuary in Turkey as Turkey is currently vigorously engaged in a war with the Kurdish PKK (which it's pursuing far more enthusiastically than the war against IS, which it's until recently tacitly helped as they were also anti-Kurd) and hence regards all Kurds as potential terrorists. Likewise, given the recent(ish) history of the Balkans, it doesn't take a genius to work out why Muslim refugees wouldn't feel safe in Serbia or Croatia. And none of them can settle in Hungary because as has been very well documented over the past week or so, the Hungarians are fairly violently pushing refugees back - look at some of the scenes on TV of women and kids being battered and tear-gassed by riot cops and ask yourself if that's a "welcome" that would make you feel safe entrusting your family to those authorities?
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:00:49 »

Well, to take the example of four of the countries you cited, Kurds wouldn't want to seek sanctuary in Turkey as Turkey is currently vigorously engaged in a war with the Kurdish PKK (which it's pursuing far more enthusiastically than the war against IS, which it's until recently tacitly helped as they were also anti-Kurd) and hence regards all Kurds as potential terrorists. Likewise, given the recent(ish) history of the Balkans, it doesn't take a genius to work out why Muslim refugees wouldn't feel safe in Serbia or Croatia. And none of them can settle in Hungary because as has been very well documented over the past week or so, the Hungarians are fairly violently pushing refugees back - look at some of the scenes on TV of women and kids being battered and tear-gassed by riot cops and ask yourself if that's a "welcome" that would make you feel safe entrusting your family to those authorities?

Unfortunate as it is. The Balkans states historically have always been the defenders of Europe from the Marauding Muslim invaders.  Hungarians have been turned over before and they are not about to let it happen again. They are a proud Patriotic People. Fair play I say.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:05:06 »

I see you omitted Greece, Paul.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:06:03 »

Except these people aren't "marauding invaders". they're terrified refugees who are fleeing a brutal civil war.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:09:33 »

I see you omitted Greece, Paul.
Yeah I did. Sorry about that, you named 6 countries you thought refugees should be settling in and I gave a few examples off the top of my head as to why there are really good reasons why they might not be able to.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:17:38 »

Except these people aren't "marauding invaders". they're terrified refugees who are fleeing a brutal civil war.

Yep, Of course they are.... Apart from the odd nutter throwing the rare baby in front of a camera for attention the make up of ages / sexes of these people has been calculated as the following. 80% men,  14 % women 6% children. All these terrified young fighting age men with the latest designer labels and mobile phones are not fooling me. I take the point there will be a few genuine refugees that have suffered terribly. And I have no problem in Europe helping with this. But a load of freeloaders jumping on this band wagon of human suffering is just not a good idea for us to get involved with. How comes they all seem to lose there passports. UHHH, just maybe there not Syrian or from any other war torn area. That is the real problem for the genuine refugees. The millions of cockroaches that just live off the misery of others to further there own gain. P.S. If your only propaganda on this is from the Bias Broadcasting Company or SKY you need to get out a bit more...

JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:21:59 »

Yep, Of course they are.... Apart from the odd nutter throwing the rare baby in front of a camera for attention the make up of ages / sexes of these people has been calculated as the following. 80% men,  14 % women 6% children. All these terrified young fighting age men with the latest designer labels and mobile phones are not fooling me. I take the point there will be a few genuine refugees that have suffered terribly. And I have no problem in Europe helping with this. But a load of freeloaders jumping on this band wagon of human suffering is just not a good idea for us to get involved with. How comes they all seem to lose there passports. UHHH, just maybe there not Syrian or from any other war torn area. That is the real problem for the genuine refugees. The millions of cockroaches that just live off the misery of others to further there own gain. P.S. If your only propaganda on this is from the Bias Broadcasting Company or SKY you need to get out a bit more...

Designer labels and phones? They're escaping war, not the 18th century. Some of them were rich but have given up everything to travel somewhere that they're not in danger of being killed every day.

Some of the stuff you're saying makes it seem that you're reading a lot of FOX style news. THEY'RE COMING TO KILLS US I TELLS YOU!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:26:04 »

If they are from the part of the world under ISIS / ISIL Control there actually escaping the 7th Century.....

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:28:08 »

Yeah I did. Sorry about that, you named 6 countries you thought refugees should be settling in and I gave a few examples off the top of my head as to why there are really good reasons why they might not be able to.

Perhaps they should avoid northern Europe when you consider the amount of wars here over the years,  particularly Belgium.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:32:01 »

Perhaps they should avoid northern Europe when you consider the amount of wars here over the years,  particularly Belgium.

They will bring there ware and hatred with them.
They will not integrate and assimilate.
Multiculturalism is so flawed and only survives on the back of the LEFTY SHOUTING POLITICAL CORRECT BRIGADE........

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:34:40 »

Im only entering in to this debate to give my opinion that the left brigade tend to be a little more reasoned than the shrieking right brigade on this matter.  The left are handwringing 'wont someone help types' not shouting 'THERE COMING TO TAKE OUR STUFFFFFF!' types.

Never knowingly overstated.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:35:39 »

Multiculturalism is so flawed and only survives on the back of the LEFTY SHOUTING POLITICAL CORRECT BRIGADE........

You're right. Let them die. Bunch of twats. How dare they. We were born on this specific bit of land completely by luck. Who do they think they are thinking they can come here and breathe our air.

Like that time when the first fish crawled out of the sea onto OUR LAND. Total bastards.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:42:03 »

If the boot was on the other foot and Europeans had to run off to the middle east what sort of welcome do you think they would get? How many Churches in Saudi Arabia? I rest my case you twat.

I would imagine similar to the one that many of the influx into the UK will receive from those who have merrily said how welcome refugees are to this country when they find them moving into the neighbourhood. Don't under estimate the sheer hypocrisy of much of the British population between being seen to do something 'right' but then realising it directly affects them and their perceived property values.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:53:11 »

Designer labels and phones? They're escaping war, not the 18th century. Some of them were rich but have given up everything to travel somewhere that they're not in danger of being killed every day.

Some of the stuff you're saying makes it seem that you're reading a lot of FOX style news. THEY'RE COMING TO KILLS US I TELLS YOU!

The media continue to argue just how many are escaping war http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/reality-check/2015/sep/19/daily-mail-syrian-refugees-story-three-problems
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 12:05:38 »

Doesn't sound like they've got much to teach us about hatred.

Of all the TEF's lunatic episodes, I don't think I've seen a thread that's brought so much righteous frothing anger to the surface.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: