Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Statement friday!  (Read 11967 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 07:36:40 »

I'd boo an individual player if he's acting like a cunt. (Not for lack of ability though)
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 07:38:27 »

No there isn't.  Boo the opposition, the referee and linesmen, but never, ever your own players.

I don't boo either, but I must admit, when Kasim took the free-kick on Tuesday from the half-way line, with us losing 2-0, feigned to kick it forward and then passed back to Wes, I'm sure I groaned out loud...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 07:40:12 »

I'd boo an individual player if he's acting like a cunt. (Not for lack of ability though)
That's another thing. It's more about attitude than ability. You couldn't possibly boo the players when they were in the Prem as they were so obviously out of their depth and everyone knew it.
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 08:19:56 »

Never booed the the players but chairmen and directors are fair game.
I remember when Lou got sacked for a week and another was the Hunt out/McMahon out protest.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 09:53:23 »

Booing is moronic and I Think less of people who do it. Have you ever stopped and listened to yourself when you boo? You sound like a 'tard

Things get better but they never get good
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 11:44:32 »

I jumped on the David Duke bandwagon and booed him many years ago, I felt awful afterwards and never did it again.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 11:49:57 »

That's another thing. It's more about attitude than ability. You couldn't possibly boo the players when they were in the Prem as they were so obviously out of their depth and everyone knew it.
Exactly this, I would never boo a player for lack of ability, a massive lack of effort is possible but an attitude is a booable offence, Aaron Brown....

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 12:34:00 »

My bombshell is that after signing up to renew the wife and offspring have decided that they don't want to commit to a ST next year, fucking gutted. I don't want to go on my own and miss out on the Saturday afternoons when my wife will be doing things with our brood and excluding me cause I'm at football. Plus the fact our lad has been accepted at a school of our choice and the annual bus fees are about £600. So assuming I can get the renewal cancelled I have reconciled myself to choosing certain games at home and attending more away games particularly in the shit winter months where there is not much to do outside. Yes I know that can be more expensive but the traveling expense is covered by my company. I will when appropriate get another ST, just not for the foreseeable future. It sucks but my family come first.

If it is purely financial, fine.

If not, tell your wife and kids they don't know what they are on about, renew all your STs and force them to go next season. They'll thank you for it ... eventually.
Levi lapper

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 13:57:07 »

I don't think it counts if you boo the PC/radio/TV
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 15:26:17 »

I don't think it counts if you boo the PC/radio/TV

Or if you boo the directors. Doesn't matter as most of them seemed to be deaf. The orange hat thing was a good one, just to see if they are blind as well.

The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 19:32:34 »

Lee Powers statement clearly worked. Over 8,000 today when I suspected a 6,000 gate after Tuesday's shambles.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 19:35:34 »

Lee Powers statement clearly worked. Over 8,000 today when I suspected a 6,000 gate after Tuesday's shambles.

TBF there were a lot on kids/parents there on the latest 'Trust In Schools' promotion. There was a big queue picking up the tickets prior to the match.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 19:52:52 »

Steve Mytton/the Trust tweeted that 700 were there today through another Trust school child/parent initiative.  If you estimate that maybe 200 of those would have gone anyway, the crowd would have been in the region of 7½k without.

Well done to the Trust.  A few of those will be back, I'm sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: