Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: pollyticks  (Read 9513 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 10:33:06 »

Rob Edwards sacked by Tranmere!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 10:56:56 »

Somebody isn't listening to PaulD  Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 11:19:08 »

FFS! The 8 match ticket thread gets derailed by political pedantry, the mods kindly separate the bullshit out over here only for you lot to start talking about the original topic again. Sort yourselves out, TEF!

If we gave NHS staff a 6 match ticket instead of an 8 match one, do you think they'd strike?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 11:22:17 »

Somebody isn't listening to PaulD  Wink
That's pretty standard, to be fair Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 11:32:12 »

Important to remember that we've hardly played (if at all?) since the announcement was made. Some will wait for the next home game, some will wait for pay day, others might buy one at/after Christmas.

A home game?  What's that? 

My main concern at the moment, other than interesting routes to Yeovil, is that the Convicts are playing in Qatar today....I suspect our 2 boys aren't going to return in the best states, for a trip to neighbouring Somerset.

According to the FIFA report conveniently ignored for the augmentation of various bank balances, playing football any other time than winter there, is likely to be bad for your health.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 11:41:08 »

A home game?  What's that? 

My main concern at the moment, other than interesting routes to Yeovil, is that the Convicts are playing in Qatar today....I suspect our 2 boys aren't going to return in the best states, for a trip to neighbouring Somerset.

According to the FIFA report conveniently ignored for the augmentation of various bank balances, playing football any other time than winter there, is likely to be bad for your health.

On Saturdays game (same location) they were playing in 35 degrees. Massa played 61 mins and smith was a sub.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 11:55:30 »

On Saturdays game (same location) they were playing in 35 degrees. Massa played 61 mins and smith was a sub.

I suppose the Convicts do know their stuff when it comes to the physiology of sport and extreme heat....well let's hope so.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 12:22:54 »

But your point remains incorrect then doesn't it?
No, because it's PRACTICALLY still a decrease as you've already said yourself.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 12:49:32 »

No, because it's PRACTICALLY still a decrease as you've already said yourself.
You fucking muppet...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 13:03:47 »

"let's call the whole thing off....."
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 14:26:35 »

You fucking muppet...
Nasty. I'm a correct muppet.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 14:44:43 »

Nasty. I'm a correct muppet.
No.

You said that technically it's a pay cut. Technically they've been given a pay rise of between 1% and 3%. That is not technically a fucking pay cut, it's a fucking pay rise.

Stop being a fucking wazzock.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 14:52:03 »

I wonder if anyone actually works out exactly what a 1% pay rise really means for them? For example if you earn £25k a year and do not have a student loan to repay, it’s only going to equate to an extra 65p per working day after deductions; 56p per working day if you have a student loan to repay.

It’s actually not a great deal on an individual basis which makes those not getting an extra 1% a bunch on whiney pricks and takes the piss out of those who don’t get more than 1%.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 15:10:00 »

A pay rise is a pay rise. Cost of living going up does not affect what you earn, it affects what you are able to pay for. I agree with ironside  Sad Suicide (not the bitching though)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 15:24:30 »

It's all semantics. If inflation and the cost of living is rising faster than salary increases then people are going to be worse off. 1% is fucking insulting and doesn't need to be compared to any other groups wage rise to be seen as such.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: