Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blatter  (Read 8037 times)
Flashheart

« on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 18:45:19 »

I think this cunt is worthy of his own thread.

At its general assembly in Sao Paolo, the Confederation of African Football (CAF) condemned what it termed "the repeated, deliberately hateful, defamatory and degrading attacks by some media, notably British, on the image and the integrity of the Confederation of African Football, its president, its members, its member associations and the entire African continent."

Now the thing is, Sepp, me old chum, is that I too despise the British press in general. Can't stand them.

However... they are very, very good at revealing dirty secrets that people don't want to be revealed. I don't care if it was Piers Morgan himself, the odious cunt, that revealed your corruption. HE WOULD STILL BE RIGHT for doing so. They are not necessarily in the wrong for revealing your corruption, it is YOU that's in the wrong for being so fucking corrupt in the first place.

Attacks on the image and the integrity of ..... FUCK YOU you senile old cunt. Arguably the biggest threat to the integrity to world football is YOU.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 18:49:37 »

There definitely is a touch of sour grapes on the part of the media here though. Noses well and truly put out of joint by the Russian '18 victory.

That said the sooner Blatter and a whole load of old suits do one the better for the game in general.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 18:49:50 »

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 18:52:14 »

There has been two books published over the years about Havelange and Blatter, and neither have been sued despite detailing their corrupt antics and how they've been making 'donations' to FA's around the world for their vote, how they've been taking kickbacks and how they've done their best to fix votes.

Any successful legal action?  Nope.

FIFA are the single most corrupt sporting organisation in the world today.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 18:53:59 »

"There is a sort of storm against Fifa relating to the Qatar World Cup," Blatter said. "Sadly there's a great deal of discrimination and racism."

So he's playing the racism card then.

shit, if FIFA hold out FA accountable somehow we might get fines totalling 27p
Flashheart

« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 18:54:05 »

There definitely is a touch of sour grapes on the part of the media here though. Noses well and truly put out of joint by the Russian '18 victory.

You could well be right, Jan.

What Blatter doesn't seem to realise though is that it would not make him any less of a cunt.

Even if it is racially motivated, which I doubt very much, it still doesn't make him and his cronies any less guilty.

Of course I'm assuming the reports are not false, but I'd doubt they'd make something up on this scale.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 18:57:48 »

I think this cunt is worthy of his own thread.

Now the thing is, Sepp, me old chum, is that I too despise the British press in general. Can't stand them.

However... they are very, very good at revealing dirty secrets that people don't want to be revealed. I don't care if it was Piers Morgan himself, the odious cunt, that revealed your corruption. HE WOULD STILL BE RIGHT for doing so. They are not necessarily in the wrong for revealing your corruption, it is YOU that's in the wrong for being so fucking corrupt in the first place.

Attacks on the image and the integrity of ..... FUCK YOU you senile old cunt. Arguably the biggest threat to the integrity to world football is YOU.

TBF to Blatter, I don't think it was him saying this but the corrupt Africans, who he courts to remain in power. Blatter just said this comes about because of racism....he likes to present himself as a friend of these countries, getting the WC to Africa etc.

No if the likes of Dyke and the FA were any better, than they'd be looking to withdraw from FIFA and set up a new alternative....they'd certainly have the backing of a lot fans in the UK.

Unfortunately though....many myself included are WC junkies, when push comes to shove the background shenanigans are largely forgotten.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:00:08 »

Blatter is made of teflon.  It's astonishing.  And his divide & rule tactics (portraying the British press as the enemy) seem to be highly effective.  What can you do?  Baffling.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:01:59 »

For a reason, whilst most of the allegations in the last week is about 2022, 2018 was probably 'bought' as well. In the Sunday Times yesterday, apparently bin Hammam was invited to Moscow to discuss 'bilateral relations in sport' in the weeks before Qatar and Russia won the ballots to stage the 2018 and 2022 WC contests.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:06:56 »

Great video that, very good.

And it'd be great if the euro power houses ditched FIFA. Set up on their own, the TV company money and sponsorship would follow. Just need someone with big enough balls to get it going.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:07:04 »

The interesting question to address here is why do the allegations of corruption inflame passions here so much more than anywhere else?  It's not simply down to the smoke, mirrors & lies around the England 2018 bid.  Much more involved.  I don't understand why sports journalists elsewhere are not on Blatter's/FIFA's case to the same extent as the press here.  Why are we the outlier?
Flashheart

« Reply #11 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:11:19 »

The interesting question to address here is why do the allegations of corruption inflame passions here so much more than anywhere else?

I've wondered that myself.

All I can think of is that because it is mainly the British Press making the allegations, other countries assume it's because we're biased and bitter.

That doesn't make much sense to me either but it's the best I can come up with.
Flashheart

« Reply #12 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:14:08 »

Are we just being bitter?

Is our national press pulling the wool over our eyes?

I really don't think so because we do have access to the rest of the world's press.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:15:38 »

When i clicked on this thread i was hoping to see that the old cunt had snuffed it.

Disappointed.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 19:25:56 »

For a reason, whilst most of the allegations in the last week is about 2022, 2018 was probably 'bought' as well. In the Sunday Times yesterday, apparently bin Hammam was invited to Moscow to discuss 'bilateral relations in sport' in the weeks before Qatar and Russia won the ballots to stage the 2018 and 2022 WC contests.

Of course Russia 18 was bought....which is why Cameron pitched up at the unveiling and Putin didn't bother as he already knew the outcome...

Unfortunately a lot of our politicians have no moral grounds for complaint, as they're corrupt also....see cash for questions, phoney expenses claims etc.

I think Qatar gets the backlash, because the corruption has clearly led to a decision that even Blatter admits is a mistake...Qatar will happen, it will have to be moved to winter; can you imagine the sort of knock on effect this is going to have on our beloved dank Saturday afternoons in November?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: