Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Blatter  (Read 8055 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 19:16:05 »

Maradona's a footballing God, already a sporting immortal. Glad to see him pipe up on this kind of matter.

You tell 'em Diego!
Spoken like a true Jock. I would reciprocate but I can't remember the names of the players from Iran, Costa Rica, Morocco or Faro Islands amongst others. 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 19:17:24 »

Spoken like a true Jock. I would reciprocate but I can't remember the names of the players from Iran, Costa Rica, Morocco or Faro Islands amongst others.  

Smiley

Can't have too much of a go, it was all so long ago..
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 01:08:33 »

I can see a few dodgy reffing decisions for England to Come !!!!

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 05:33:29 »

I can see a few dodgy reffing decisions for England to Come !!!!

Ain't that the truth. Price you pay for crossing corrupt organisations.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 11:38:16 »

Blatter to announce later today if he is standing for another term - of course he will he has a lot of the other federations on side by suggesting they could get more money so will get the votes, they want to keep their snouts in the trough

Fifa are supposedly being investigated by the FBI as well, not sure what powers they have though as they are based in that swiss tax haven.

You dont get to stand as a fifa president for this long without knowing a thing or two
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 18:30:49 »

Blatter's getting it in the neck from all angles now.

Dyke has had a pop, Maradonna, The Dutch DA president and EUFA.

I'm surprised that the Edmonton University Frisbee Association got involved ?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 20:45:31 »

Yeah Sepp is standing again for another term heading FIFA.

Thank fuck for that I was really concerned that they may look to drop all the corruption that he has worked so hard to build if he went.

A glorious day for football!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 20:51:21 »

Yeah Sepp is standing again for another term heading FIFA.

Thank fuck for that I was really concerned that they may look to drop all the corruption that he has worked so hard to build if he went.

A glorious day for football!

Bar UEFA he has the other confederations in his pocket. Apparently, he announced that FIFA will be handing 'bonuses' to all associations, likely to be in the region of $200k...I think we know where this money will likely end up.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 21:01:37 »

Bar UEFA he has the other confederations in his pocket. Apparently, he announced that FIFA will be handing 'bonuses' to all associations, likely to be in the region of $200k...I think we know where this money will likely end up.

Funding the first Earth v Mars game, from the other wacky shit he said.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 21:21:45 »

I'm surprised that the Edmonton University Frisbee Association got involved ?

They're really riled up, I've never seen them this angry.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 11:57:11 »

That's the thing especially some of these smaller nations that stand up for blatter to them this is big money and they would not want to risk not being given their kick back for their vote
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 13:24:05 »

I suppose the sponsors will have a big say about Blatter and his future. I would say UEFA should tell FIFA to fuck off and take their ball away but that would mean that fucking idiot Platini in charge and watching him shrug his shoulders at anything he doesn't like,
The problem is when it comes to football every other nation thinks we are cunts.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 16:00:57 »

I suppose the sponsors will have a big say about Blatter and his future. I would say UEFA should tell FIFA to fuck off and take their ball away but that would mean that fucking idiot Platini in charge and watching him shrug his shoulders at anything he doesn't like,
The problem is when it comes to football every other nation thinks we are cunts.

Platini is no angel - he voted for Quatar and has links to corruption himself previously - he is not the answer they need a neutral younger person in there to overhaul fifa, or close it down along with UEFA and create one european federation
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 17:53:07 »

Platini is no angel - he voted for Quatar and has links to corruption himself previously - he is not the answer they need a neutral younger person in there to overhaul fifa, or close it down along with UEFA and create one european federation

I'm neutral and young, I'll do it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 12, 2014, 17:57:23 »

FIFA, UEFA, all pigs with their snouts in the trough..

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: