Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football League shake up proposals  (Read 25762 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #105 on: Friday, May 9, 2014, 19:23:20 »

Sorry didn't these poor old B Teams have somewhere to play previously wasn't there reserve leagues?

Set them up again and bobs your uncle lower teams could enter also and be able to access the apparent marketing Utopia of watching Man United's latest 14 year old foreign wonder kid who will never play for the first team.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #106 on: Friday, May 9, 2014, 20:18:31 »

It's things like this that make the idea of a European league starting more appealing, let the top 4/5 fuck off Into Europe full time and then the rest of us back to normal

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #107 on: Friday, May 9, 2014, 20:33:32 »

It's things like this that make the idea of a European league starting more appealing, let the top 4/5 fuck off Into Europe full time and then the rest of us back to normal
I could quite happily support town for the rest of my life never playing the top 5. It would make fuck all difference to me. If I was given a choice of playing Man U or the Scum - no contest. Agreed, let the top clubs fuck off and leave us to get on with it..........and they can take their B teams as well.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, May 9, 2014, 20:36:39 »

Sounds like the FA Commission totally ignored the evidence submitted by Supporters Direct :

http://www.supporters-direct.org/press-release/sd-responds-to-fa-commission-proposals-for-feeder-clubs

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #109 on: Friday, May 9, 2014, 20:41:06 »

Most of the time the best players, or at least those in the best form don't get picked for England anyway.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, May 9, 2014, 20:46:22 »

And AFC hit the nail on the head :

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/afc-wimbledon-owners-call-out-greg-dykes-b-team-plan

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, May 9, 2014, 21:45:12 »

If the FA and the Premier League clubs really want to give young English players a better chance of playing Premier League Football then here's an easy answer:

- expand the PL by one club
- give the FA the "franchise" for that place and exclude it from relegation / europe / tv revenue
- let that FA team loan as many players as it wants and sign players through transfers in the normal way
- restrict it to signing English players under 24

Job done.

Course it won't happen because you can't interfere with "the integrity of the PL competition". But of course you can completely fuck the football league structur no problam at all. Cunts

..never go back.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 06:53:49 »

If the FA and the Premier League clubs really want to give young English players a better chance of playing Premier League Football then here's an easy answer:

- expand the PL by one club
- give the FA the "franchise" for that place and exclude it from relegation / europe / tv revenue
- let that FA team loan as many players as it wants and sign players through transfers in the normal way
- restrict it to signing English players under 24

Job done.

Course it won't happen because you can't interfere with "the integrity of the PL competition". But of course you can completely fuck the football league structur no problam at all. Cunts

Base them in Milton Keynes in place of the current outfit. The locals won't mind changing allegiance.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 11:17:26 »

Improve coaching and facilities, stop the hoarding of players by limiting squad size (thus meaning talent should filter down/go abroad). Job done.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 11:20:47 »

Sounds like the FA Commission totally ignored the evidence submitted by Supporters Direct :

http://www.supporters-direct.org/press-release/sd-responds-to-fa-commission-proposals-for-feeder-clubs

I only had a quick read of the Dyke/FA report but i was appalled by the lack of thought it gives to supporters. I'm not sure it even favours the PL that much as the sole focus is the England national team and it takes as a given that is everyone's sole purpose in life. I'm surprised supporters groups aren't calling for Dyke's resignation as it is truly appalling what he has done.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 14:20:20 »

I only had a quick read of the Dyke/FA report but i was appalled by the lack of thought it gives to supporters. I'm not sure it even favours the PL that much as the sole focus is the England national team and it takes as a given that is everyone's sole purpose in life. I'm surprised supporters groups aren't calling for Dyke's resignation as it is truly appalling what he has done.

You've changed your tune....
I'm all in favour of it. Players will get the experience they need and hopefully, smaller clubs will get players for free or on the cheap, help with improving facilities and coaching and so on.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 16:14:14 »

You've changed your tune....

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I'm in favour of changes to the loan system.

Dyke should be sacked for totally disregarding the fans.

How is that changing my tune?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 16:31:04 »

Not sure how you came to that conclusion.

I'm in favour of changes to the loan system.

Dyke should be sacked for totally disregarding the fans.

How is that changing my tune?

Fair enough...a simple misunderstanding, you said you'd read the report.....and then you were in favour of it.  So in fact just the loans bit.

Interestingly I did a bit of research on the 30 man squad that Woy used recently v Denmark....of those 23 had at some stage been on loan at lower league clubs, or brought up through the youth systems of lower league or non-league clubs.

Only 7 had been able to move straight from a Prem clubs academy into 1st team football.

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 17:13:29 »

Cut the amount of games top sides play. Champions league should be champions only.
Cut the amount of foreigners per squad to five.
Have a winter break.
Stop giving coaching badges to clueless idiots.
Let kids learn how to win instead of all taking part.

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Saturday, May 10, 2014, 17:51:06 »

Cut the amount of games top sides play. Champions league should be champions only.
Cut the amount of foreigners per squad to five.
Have a winter break.
Stop giving coaching badges to clueless idiots.
Let kids learn how to win instead of all taking part.

Slight flaw...if we participate in the Champions League we can't limit the number of foreigners in a squad

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: