Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Brentford Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27826 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:01:59 »

Haven't read back through yet so apologies if this repetitive, but, I fucking enjoyed that. There was definitely something in the air and both sides were clearly up for it.

Have to say thought it was a very soft pen. Stephens has impressed me with every performance. Great finish from Louis, I enjoyed celebrating that.

And finally. Fuck off Brentford!

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:13:58 »

Haven't read back through yet so apologies if this repetitive, but, I fucking enjoyed that. There was definitely something in the air and both sides were clearly up for it.

Have to say thought it was a very soft pen. Stephens has impressed me with every performance. Great finish from Louis, I enjoyed celebrating that.

And finally. Fuck off Brentford!
Definitely a pen, Macca took his ankle!!  Got to say the minute's silence was a disappointment, a few stupid Brentford "fans" started shouting and that fucking photographer who wouldn't stop still and continued to walk around the ground - the club should ban the cunt from the ground.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:15:39 »

that fucking photographer who wouldn't stop still and continued to walk around the ground - the club should ban the cunt from the ground.
maybe he wasn't British?
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:18:47 »

Definitely a pen, Macca took his ankle!!

Must have missed that, looked like a push in the back (and not much of one at that) from where I was.

Also - most retarded sending off I have ever seen! What a bellend.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #154 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:20:47 »

Nearly forgot the great sporting Brentford team after one of ours gets injured and we kick the ball out they take the throw in to one of theirs and play as normal.
Also today showed the good and bad sides of Cooper. On the good side there were a couple of free kicks that had obviously been practiced and nearly came off. On the bad side, how the fuck can you play with zero strikers against 10 men even if only for a few minutes.
I'm really feeling sorry for Smith. He gives 100% unlike some and yet he gets the stick whereas Pritchard clearly didn't give a fuck in the second half yet when he's subbed people are on their feet.  
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:30:54 »

Nearly forgot the great sporting Brentford team after one of ours gets injured and we kick the ball out they take the throw in to one of theirs and play as normal.
Also today showed the good and bad sides of Cooper. On the good side there were a couple of free kicks that had obviously been practiced and nearly came off. On the bad side, how the fuck can you play with zero strikers against 10 men even if only for a few minutes.
I'm really feeling sorry for Smith. He gives 100% unlike some and yet he gets the stick whereas Pritchard clearly didn't give a fuck in the second half yet when he's subbed people are on their feet.   

The one on one that Pritchard jumped out the way of got my goat....if he had won it we were through....

Clems Army!
fatbasher

« Reply #156 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:32:54 »

Yeah, fatbasher.

How dare you think it was a good result! Shut the fuck up!

I've been told, I'll go and boil my head.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #157 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:35:48 »

The one on one that Pritchard jumped out the way of got my goat....if he had won it we were through....
That was one example amongst many that he bottled.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:50:24 »

maybe he wasn't British?
Ban him from the country then!! Bye
Flashheart

« Reply #159 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 19:52:46 »

I heard that from the commentary.

What a bunch of cunts, I'm surprised that more hasn't been made of it.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 20:12:03 »

I still cannot believed Brentford players tried to get the ref to not send Forshaw off. He was lucky to stay on the field after the first challenge, but to do another one within 30 seconds of the restart...well, Forshaw should've just walked down the tunnel.

The pen was blatant, but how McCormack stayed on the field for his stamp on Pritchard in the aftermath, I do not know, but then again the officials were a joke, but at least they didn't fall for the Brentford diving, but he didn't book one of them.

Great finish for the goal from Louis T, but there was no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't have put it away that easily without his goal against Sheff U.

Great three points though, but, unfortunately it looks like McCormack and Douglas will have the last laugh.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 20:27:51 by Summerof69 » Logged

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 20:16:56 »

Fully agree. I lose count how many times he needlessly give the ball away.

Pritchard is supposed to be a winger, but in the second half he didn't run at McCormack once, especially after McCormack got booked.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 20:25:00 »

I didnt see Mcormack stamp. 

I did however see him hit pritchard, foul him for the penalty which was stonewall if you saw it from the angle I did (top of the Don Rogers level with the offence).   Run over shouting and screaming at players and the ref, commit a number of fouls and the one time he was fouled get up and wave a yellow card in the refs face, which unsurprisingly the ref said oh yeah ill give him a card.

I think its fair to say he his a wholehearted player, desperate to win by any means.  Oh yes, and a cunt.

Never knowingly overstated.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 21:42:11 »

McCormack typified everything fans wanted from a player in his time with us. Leadership, real commitment, no small amount of skill and an appreciation of the fans. His spell at centre back under Di Canio was first class.

Shame he got booed. He deserved a good reception.
JoeMezz

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, April 12, 2014, 22:15:53 »

McCormack typified everything fans wanted from a player in his time with us. Leadership, real commitment, no small amount of skill and an appreciation of the fans. His spell at centre back under Di Canio was first class.

Shame he got booed. He deserved a good reception.

Don't know about everyone else but I personally didn't mind him until Brentford away where he was repeatedly a bell end and stamped on Kasim too.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: