Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gillingham v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 31957 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:27:39 »

Jmac interview far more of emotional than Coopers was, actually sounds gutted

What did Cooper say?  Too many young players, no leaders?  Or did he admit the fact we play a totally different formation in every match just could be the reason.  Ranger needs support up front from the first whistle!!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:32:05 »

What did Cooper say?  Too many young players, no leaders?  Or did he admit the fact we play a totally different formation in every match just could be the reason.  Ranger needs support up front from the first whistle!!

Pick any of his interviews from last umpteen away games and was the same drivel

- players only played for 20 minutes
- should have scored when on top
- young inexperienced players
- blah blah fucking blah
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:36:28 »

I always expected us to be shit over the winter months, we have skilful players that like to keep the ball down and play. But with all the pitches/weather not suiting our style, it isn't going to work.
Better teams have muscle,fight and varied tactics, we have one style and were struggling with it.

JTP is reality our season. 

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:38:10 »

Im in Rochester waiting for a pizza......it will show eventually....unlike an away goal....

Fucking hopeless today....i say it once, I say it a 1000 times, if it ain't working change it.....NOT when its too late, two goals down and the games gone FFS...

After Tuesday there is no defending that today.....all that went were let down.

Roll on the fucking home games!

Clems Army!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:52:51 »

Have to say that after Sheff Utd away only been to one match,when a team plays with no passion it makes mine dwindle...from reports from mates who went to both Stevenage and Gills today it has been sadly lacking.
For me for all his faults that is what i loved about the last manager here...the passion from him came out in players(some very ordinary ones) in nearly every match.

Think Cooper has done a decent job with what he has been given up to now,but whether people like it or not he has got to start getting it right because many natives(rightly or wrongly) are getting restless.
Was itching to go today....sorry for the people there.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:57:58 »

Pick any of his interviews from last umpteen away games and was the same drivel

- players only played for 20 minutes
- should have scored when on top
- young inexperienced players
- blah blah fucking blah
How many more fucking times?  Turn the record over Mr Manager!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:58:54 »

Could we not start bringing in some experienced players then?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:59:46 »

I was going to the away leg of the JPT, but wont now, as we have zero hope of a result , we might as well say to Peterborough you can have 3-0, and well try and win the 2nd leg. Save everyone a lot of time and money. Yep I'm pretty pissed off.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 18:00:03 »

Or playing, Harley, the one we've got
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 18:08:56 »

Upside: Sam can re-use pretty much any of Cooper's old post-match interviews.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 18:09:42 »

I was going to the away leg of the JPT, but wont now, as we have zero hope of a result , we might as well say to Peterborough you can have 3-0, and well try and win the 2nd leg. Save everyone a lot of time and money. Yep I'm pretty pissed off.

Unfortunately it feels like its a case of how narrow we can keep the defeat. Its on TV, midweek, JPT, and away. Those going deserve praise and sectioning on their return.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 18:13:06 »

Unfortunately it feels like its a case of how narrow we can keep the defeat. Its on TV, midweek, JPT, and away. Those going deserve praise and sectioning on their return.

Cant see too many travelling for that
Cheap tickets or not
Apart from the tv fact we have another away defeat v warsaw to squeeze in before
chunky monkey

« Reply #162 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 18:26:21 »

Have to say that after Sheff Utd away only been to one match,when a team plays with no passion it makes mine dwindle...from reports from mates who went to both Stevenage and Gills today it has been sadly lacking.
For me for all his faults that is what i loved about the last manager here...the passion from him came out in players(some very ordinary ones) in nearly every match.

Think Cooper has done a decent job with what he has been given up to now,but whether people like it or not he has got to start getting it right because many natives(rightly or wrongly) are getting restless.
Was itching to go today....sorry for the people there.

I have got a nice picture titled "Pikey Cunts" in the pub for the 2nd half
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 18:48:06 »

Those going deserve praise and sectioning on their return.
Cheesy
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 18:54:09 »

Heard most of Cooper's post-match interview but I didn't hear one bit properly - when he was talking about "mumble mumble criticising the half-time team talk". Did I hear that right and if so who was he saying was criticising the half-time team talk? Or did I just mishear it?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: