Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gillingham v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 31958 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 16:56:22 »

2-0 defeat and another shit away performance I fear.
Think quite a few of us predicted the result today.

Something NEEDS to change with our away form
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 16:57:12 »

Yep, not happy about it though.

Really don't know, were absolute bollocks away from home, maybe we'll fluke a draw like they did earlier, knowing our luck, though we wont. Therefore 2-0 to the hedgehog bakers.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 16:58:29 »

What an awful fucking afternoon. I'm fucking freezing, and we were abysmal. Couldn't put two passes together, nervy at the back and lacking any passion or desire.

On the upside, at least I get to leave this shit hole now.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 16:58:33 »

Fuckit. See you later. Can't be arsed to listen to what Cooper thinks. Not got a problem with him, but just sort it out.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 16:59:56 »

What an awful fucking afternoon. I'm fucking freezing, and we were abysmal. Couldn't put two passes together, nervy at the back and lacking any passion or desire.

On the upside, at least I get to leave this shit hole now.

This seems to be the generic report of our away games last couple of months.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #140 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:00:05 »

Fuckit. See you later. Can't be arsed to listen to what Cooper thinks. Not got a problem with him, but just sort it out.
This...exactly this.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:02:02 »

I don't think they'll be many calling for Cooper to go and as we all know, it's Power pulling the strings anyway.

Realistically though, I don't expect us to gain promotion under him this season, next season or any season after unless something changes.  The formations and tactics just do not work away from home and he/they seem to have no desire/ability to change this.  We are a different team on the road.

Yet again those who have travelled are served up a pile of shit.  Wish I'd put some money on the scoreline now, might feel a bit better now.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:02:40 »

I reckon it could have something to do with them not travelling up the night before games, if as i heard, they stopped that

Not every club in this league can afford an overnighter am sure and if that is the reason its a pretty lame one

Fuck knows what the reasoning is but away form is dire and cant see it changing
I was planning another 3 away trips this season but doubt will follow up on that

Meh another saturday over with
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:04:48 »

Two away games to teams in the bottom half who are effectively fighting relegation. I don't know whats worse, the fact we lost both or the fact we couldn't even score 1 goal against those defences. Cooper says we'll play attacking away from home but im yet to see that!

Everyone knows Cooper isnt making any decisions so why even have him. The home form has papered over the cracks. Any 'normal' home form and we would be in a right fucking mess. The sooner we get 15 more points the better. Hall cant defend yet it appears he has to play every game and we'll move him around the back 4 to accommodate him. Stop sucking spurs off and play a team that will be tough to beat. Play 2 up top so Ranger has someone to help him and can actually get his flick on's.

We need a couple more players in but maybe Power is to busy trying to blame both of these defeats on Sam Morshead too....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:09:21 »

Let's hope our home form holds or we could be in trouble.  Bad Mood

Ideally we're looking for about 15 points....looking at the fixtures and applying a bit of logic, we should manage that, but it may well be tight....
REDBUCK

« Reply #145 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:14:18 »

Its not the first season we've been proper shit away from home, but I don't recall such a contrast between home and away results (cue Reg and his Rothman's).

Pick any srason between 1976 and 1980
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:17:59 »

Sounds like Barker was sharp.

Straw clutching!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:18:27 »

To be honest, that didn't take much predicting
But, just like the team, away from home too fucking predictable!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:22:03 »

Jmac interview far more of emotional than Coopers was, actually sounds gutted
Ticker45

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #149 on: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 17:24:14 »

McEverley well pissed off obviously!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: