Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 115771 times)
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:46:32 »

Classic Swindon Town F.C

#VivaKenBarlow!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:50:16 »

So you'd assume it is power releasing the statement saying he's in control  - where is Jed I thought he run the club on a day to day basis but I suppose if power has access to club email account he can release the statement under the banner of stfc

Maybe we should play a game of where's Jed & Lee :>)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:53:57 »

Maybe we should play a game of where's Jed & Lee :>)

Or 'Where's which Wally?'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 11:57:16 »

The other director of Swinton Reds 20 Ltd is Stephen Crouch who seemed to hold some credibility and reassure people.

Until we have details not really sure what issue is, everyone claimed that Power ran the club anyway, so now he does officially.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:01:16 »

The other director of Swinton Reds 20 Ltd is Stephen Crouch who seemed to hold some credibility and reassure people.

Until we have details not really sure what issue is, everyone claimed that Power ran the club anyway, so now he does officially.
Yup. Although it does seem that Jed's lost the power struggle. If there was one.

EDIT: so after reading the story properly, it seems that Power thinks he has an option to take control via "Swinton Reds 20" which he has now exercised. Whereas Jed (presumably) thinks no such option exists or, if it does, that whatever pre-conditions need to be met in order for Power to trigger it have not been met. Seems pretty clear there's a disagreement going very public though.

"There is no boardroom split"
« Last Edit: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:06:01 by pauld » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:03:44 »

I think the issue is that Power is saying he owns the club, 'club insiders' saying he doesn't - i.e. some internal conflict. Its not 100% cast iron this is happening, but its what trusted posters have said recently and being (guardedly) repeated by Sam M .

Should this prove to be true them yeah we don't know what the issues are. But its never normally great to have conflict within.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:10:29 »

The question still remains though:

Is Holly Willoughy fat?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:11:16 »

Isn't Crouch the other director of Swinton Reds? (From memory)
corner

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:12:48 »

Isn't Crouch the other director of Swinton Reds? (From memory)

Yes, the cash man!!!!!!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:15:11 »

I suppose it may depends if this was a getlemen's agreement or if there is anything legally binding
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #145 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:16:18 »

I have a feeling that this spells the end of Jed's involvement at the club as it is well known there is no love lost between Jed and Power which has been brought to a head in recent weeks with the conflict concerning Nile Ranger (allegedly).

I fear that with Power as owner (if he indeed actually is) we will see much less communication between club and fans as well from here on as Power doesn't seem to bother letting the fans know anything.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:17:41 »

I wonder if Cooper is worrying about his job this morning?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:17:56 »

I suppose it may depends if this was a getlemen's agreement or if there is anything legally binding
If there's nothing legally binding, there's nothing to discuss, no change
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:19:37 »

I have a feeling that this spells the end of Jed's involvement at the club as it is well known there is no love lost between Jed and Power which has been brought to a head in recent weeks with the conflict concerning Nile Ranger (allegedly).

I fear that with Power as owner (if he indeed actually is) we will see much less communication between club and fans as well from here on as Power doesn't seem to bother letting the fans know anything.

He'll probably just employ another frontman. Jed wasn't that keen on actual communication about what was actually going on- chatting people up on twitter does not constitute genuine communication. Plus ca change, seems to me
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Friday, November 29, 2013, 12:20:48 »

If, as has been suggested, Power's been pulling the strings all along what real difference is it going to make?

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: