Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Man Utd call for "B" teams in Football League  (Read 5068 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 10:18:41 »

I got no problem with them starting a new club and beginning at the bottom of the pyramid, but no way should they take over another club or get automatic entry into the league.
stfc2012

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 13:00:22 »

Agree with if they didn't import 20 foreign lads each year the could develop their own. With the Spurs model we get them for next to nothing and give spurs a wedge when we sell them. That way spurs don't have to have a contract running and the players will shine more, and therefore make more, in our first team instead of their reserves.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 13:16:46 »

I got no problem with them starting a new club and beginning at the bottom of the pyramid, but no way should they take over another club or get automatic entry into the league.

They shouldn't even be allowed to start a new club. The solution is really simple. Put a maximum limit on the number of players any club can have signed up. A club like Utd would then have to pick the very best and the rest trickle down the league and play more games. Stop big clubs hording players or the football league will be destroyed essentially. Its only a matter of time at the moment until League 1/2 become regional leagues in my opinion
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 17:19:20 »

Perhaps Man U could set up their own League and just play against the B team every week.

I am sure they have fans who would be quite happy to see that and sod everyone else!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 18:06:01 »

Fuck me! That's mental!

Even more Mental when you look in detail and see out of the 106 there are 23 Goalkeepers.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 18:58:46 »

i take it you mean the co-owning. add these in and i think parma have over 200 players on their books.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parma_F.C.#First-team_squad
I don't understand how that's even possible
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 19:46:21 »

Even more Mental when you look in detail and see out of the 106 there are 23 Goalkeepers.

There have been some horrific genetic cloning experiments that have taken place in Parma with the 23 goalkeepers but after all that culminated with the Mattia Lanzano fiasco that project has been put on hold
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 21:19:09 »

a little explanation here...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2416860/Chelseas-Dutch-enclave-shows-transfer-market-like-cattle-market--Martin-Samuel.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: