Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Molineux on Saturday  (Read 17327 times)
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 08:45:56 »

Anyone else's or is Panda sat on his own?

Quarantine?
wolves83

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 10:21:50 »

Wolves fan in peace here, just to clear up the confusion

Wolves offer one of two allocation options:

The Quadrant of the Stan Cullis stand (basically the corner bit behind the goal)
this holds upto 1600 and thats spread across upper and lower tiers (approx 800 in each). When clubs do take this they sell the 800 in the upper first (hence some teams only ever get the upper part and the lower part (of the quadrant) remains shut.

OR

The Steve Bull lower tier
this is the whole lower tier that runs along the side of the pitch and holds upto 2750 for away fans (not the 3200 quoted). You'll probably find if you don't sell all they'll net a bit either end off.

Theres no mixing of these its one or the other, according to our site you have taken the higher allocation and will all be in the lower Steve Bull (the chap who has a ticket in The Stan Cullis might wanna check as this must be an error). Easiest way to confirm this, how much have you paid? its £22 down the sides or £20 behind the goal at Wolves.

looking forward to seeing a decent away following Saturday, hope you all have a good day (until 3pm). Oh and god knows Wolves make it all ticket what can I say we have idiots in charge of the club!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 10:25:19 by wolves83 » Logged
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 10:33:25 »

1300 sold to date. Thought it would be more than that.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 10:37:00 »

1300 sold to date. Thought it would be more than that.
Hopefully we can hit 1,600 then, if tickets were available "on the day" I think we would have taken a few hundred more.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 10:53:51 »

Wolves fan in peace here, just to clear up the confusion

Wolves offer one of two allocation options:

The Quadrant of the Stan Cullis stand (basically the corner bit behind the goal)
this holds upto 1600 and thats spread across upper and lower tiers (approx 800 in each). When clubs do take this they sell the 800 in the upper first (hence some teams only ever get the upper part and the lower part (of the quadrant) remains shut.

OR

this is the whole lower tier that runs along the side of the pitch and holds upto 2750 for away fans (not the 3200 quoted). You'll probably find if you don't sell all they'll net a bit either end off.

Theres no mixing of these its one or the other, according to our site you have taken the higher allocation and will all be in the lower Steve Bull (the chap who has a ticket in The Stan Cullis might wanna check as this must be an error). Easiest way to confirm this, how much have you paid? its £22 down the sides or £20 behind the goal at Wolves.

looking forward to seeing a decent away following Saturday, hope you all have a good day (until 3pm). Oh and god knows Wolves make it all ticket what can I say we have idiots in charge of the club!

Thanks mate.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 11:19:33 »

Cheers for that. Where are the best away fan pubs pre-match?
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 11:26:54 »

You might want to email football ground guide regarding the 3200 figure I quoted, taken from their, presumably from a fellow Wolves fan.

#VivaKenBarlow!
wolves83

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 11:50:29 »

You might want to email football ground guide regarding the 3200 figure I quoted, taken from their, presumably from a fellow Wolves fan.

Have done, to be fair at one point there was 3200 seats in it however for away fans it was only ever upto 2800 (they dont sell the back rows etc) then when the new Stan Cullis was built half of the block down that end was lost as they overlapped reducing it further)
wolves83

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 11:59:50 »

Cheers for that. Where are the best away fan pubs pre-match?

think the only official designated away pub is Walkabout in town, other than that I'd say avoid most pubs in town (most ask to see tickets etc anyway) and the feathers outside the ground but the pubs the otherside (than town) from the ground are usually ok and mixed pubs like goalpost, hatherton arms etc (you might need to cover colous to get in but wont get any bother).
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 12:04:45 »

think the only official designated away pub is Walkabout in town, other than that I'd say avoid most pubs in town (most ask to see tickets etc anyway) and the feathers outside the ground but the pubs the otherside (than town) from the ground are usually ok and mixed pubs like goalpost, hatherton arms etc (you might need to cover colous to get in but wont get any bother).

Do you have a small contingent of fans who are there for bother too?

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 12:08:03 »

Nice one Stevie Bull (The Tipton Skinhead) Smiley
Have some great memories on our games going back and used to work with lots of Wolves and Baggies fans. Salt of the earth the West Midlanders. Having previously worked within the Steel Industry and seeing the heart and soul ripped out of a once thriving area saddened me. Hence with the decline I was lucky enough to "jump ship" and move to another sector.

The memories Smiley .... The most notable one when I watched a Swindon v Wolves game in a box mixed with Wolves and Baggies (supporting Swindon) for the day.
We were totally smashed in the Town centre before the game how they let us in the box I will never know. Wolves won 1-0 but I had double-vision for most of the game and never been that wrecked ever at a football match.

Good luck to you, apart from Saturday. I for one will be reflecting on some good memories.

Lets hope the Subway Army are inactive Smiley
oh Bully, Bully Smiley Smiley
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 12:08:28 »

Do you have a small contingent of fans who are there for bother too?

The Subway Army Smiley ......
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 12:56:11 »

Ah right, makes sense then...not likely we'll sell all those which is a shame as I think we could have easily made 2.5k if tickets were available on the day...any reason why it's all ticket??

#VivaKenBarlow!
wolves83

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 13:05:04 »

Ah right, makes sense then...not likely we'll sell all those which is a shame as I think we could have easily made 2.5k if tickets were available on the day...any reason why it's all ticket??

don't know Wolves do that all the time, we cant even pay on the door despite having a 31,500 seater stadium and averaging around 19k in this division!! Home fans can atleast buy on the day from the ticket office (although that actually caused a delayed kick off for our first game, begging the question why not let people pay on the door) so I don't see why away fans couldnt do that, think there is a new 'away tickets' window located at the back of the quadrant, which is next to the steve bull lower turnstiles so even though you not in there wouldnt mean away fans venturing away from their area outside the ground.

Think the club still think we are in the Premier league the bunch of idiots
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 13:11:16 »

1300 isn't that bad to be fair, 2nd away game of the month with another one to come...also Chelsea and Bristol Shitty at come too....I reckon another couple hunred will be sold. 1500(ish) isn't a bad number at all.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: