Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Molineux on Saturday  (Read 17188 times)
Sir Pissalot

« on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 08:29:08 »

Are we expecting many to go on Saturday?  With the upcoming games against the Slavetraders and Chelski, I guess people may find it all a bit too expensive for one month.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 08:35:10 »

Not sure where I read but I saw we had sold 950 tickets by yesterday.

I'll be in Turkey, drinking Efes by the sea watching Soccer Saturday.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 08:42:17 »

I noticed that Wolves give good discounts for Under 17s (£10) and Under 21s (£13).

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 08:43:48 »

Will be a good turn out. I think for the hardcore's this and City at home at more important than Chelsea.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 08:57:51 »

I can't see us taking any less than 1,600 there and maybe up to the 2k mark even.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 09:00:38 »

I can't see us taking any less than 1,600 there and maybe up to the 2k mark even.

Hope you're right Pete. We better hurry up and snap those tickets up then as its all ticket for us for some unknown reason.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 09:25:39 »

Really looking forward to this. The Football Ground Guide suggests it is a bit lacking in away fan pubs - saying Walkabout is the best bet in the Town Centre. Any other bright ideas?
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 09:29:01 »

I've just gone to buy tickets online, and it is saying that there is no option to get them delivered and that I have to collect them from the club. What a load of shite, it's only Tuesday for fucks sake.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 09:32:24 »

Hope you're right Pete. We better hurry up and snap those tickets up then as its all ticket for us for some unknown reason.
Oh I didnt realise there were no walk ups allowed, I may revise my estimate based on that then to 1,000. Thats a real shame as a lot of our fans wait and see on the day before travelling, they always have done.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 09:38:50 »

I've just gone to buy tickets online, and it is saying that there is no option to get them delivered and that I have to collect them from the club. What a load of shite, it's only Tuesday for fucks sake.

I rang up and they did post them in the end but they charged a £4 booking fee! I reluctantly agreed but it appears there is a £2 booking fee per ticket over the phone! All because there was no option for delivery on the website.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 09:40:05 »

Oh I didnt realise there were no walk ups allowed, I may revise my estimate based on that then to 1,000. Thats a real shame as a lot of our fans wait and see on the day before travelling, they always have done.

Police implemented presumably?! Gives them more idea of how many to expect. Totally unnecessary really as I expect the ground will only be half full. Will put a few off going too, I agree.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 12:24:54 »

Police implemented presumably?! Gives them more idea of how many to expect. Totally unnecessary really as I expect the ground will only be half full. Will put a few off going too, I agree.

I think it's to do with what stand we get... at the mo we're in a corner, but if we exceed allocation we get put in the lower tier of the side stand...shame as I thought with people buying on the day we'd probably make 2k+

#VivaKenBarlow!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 12:42:42 »

I think it's to do with what stand we get... at the mo we're in a corner, but if we exceed allocation we get put in the lower tier of the side stand...shame as I thought with people buying on the day we'd probably make 2k+

Ahhh fair enough, haven't really looked as to where they're sticking us. Presumably if we were to have sold more then seat numbers would have gone out the window and it would be unallocated seating though?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 12:57:57 »

I might be imaging this but when my ticket came through last we i think i remember looking at the little stadium plan on the back of it and noticed that we were in the side stand.

Hope so anyway, would be a much better view
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 13:08:05 »

Think away fans are housed in the Steve Bull lower tier, which is along the side of the pitch.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: