Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise F.C v Swindon Town F.C Official Matchday Thread  (Read 41434 times)
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #270 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 19:33:12 »

You beat me to it. The Australian's tackle (stamp on Naymar's foot) was worse than Byrne's and he didn't get a card or a talking to.
Dozno9

« Reply #271 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 19:34:47 »

Liked the fact that he was angry after the game too

I liked that, showed some aggression and passion. Good on him.
kerry red

« Reply #272 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 20:07:27 »

What's happened to Chadwick's buck teeth - vain bastard.

Of all the years I've watched STFC play there was always a sniff of piss and panic at the back - seems to be a thing of the past judged on what I've seen this year.

There was some classy football on show today.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 20:17:31 »

Anthony Kay, a big central defender, goes down like a sack of shit every time a player puts their foot in. What a chomp.
Some of the MK players today, are way overreacting, cheating bastards.
Our players seem to get up when fouled.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Dozno9

« Reply #274 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 20:22:42 »

A few dives going around that's for sure although Jay's one in the second half was pretty good.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 20:50:39 »

Isn't a straight red only 1 game ban? As opposed to 2 yellows and a red?

Enjoyed the game today, ruined by the sending off...N'Guessan looked handy.

Plus I got a free coke in McDonalds outside the ground...

Now onto Wolves away next weekend.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 20:52:01 »

Professional Foul 1 Game, Violent Conduct 3 games.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 20:59:21 »

Professional Foul 1 Game, Violent Conduct 3 games.

Ah ok, ta.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 21:56:12 »

Bigger attendance then I thought there might be

http://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/mk-dons/dons-1-1-swindon-town-unbeaten-streak-continues-with-draw-1-5468182

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 22:01:40 »

Enough already with the red fucking card. It's happened. We move on.

The fact is, I'm feeling pretty damned good about the Club right now.  That for me, is the overall feeling from today. Whatever happens from now on and wherever we finish in the league, I think it's pretty reasonable to say that we're going to have a decent season.

No Reg, I'm not predicting that we're going to win the league, or get promoted, or even make the play offs (although I'm not writing off any of those scenarios either). I just think we're going to be 'OK'. A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have dared to have hoped for such an outcome.

That is why, at this point in time, I am overjoyed with how things are going.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 22:59:27 »

You know something else I liked today - bringing on two strikers after the sending off. For as long as I can remember, our lower-league managers have chucked on another defender and given away the initiative for the rest of the game. Instead of which their extra man couldn't be added to their attack as they needed to keep cover back.

It's like our keeping two or three up when defending corners. Puts the other team on the back foot and reinforces a positive mindset in our team. An obvious idea really but what a welcome change.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Levi lapper

« Reply #281 on: Saturday, September 7, 2013, 23:37:10 »

Byrne knew what he was doing. Frustrated at losing the ball and stamped on matey. Debateable red but an intentional foul for sure.

Stamp? Really? You obviously don't have an hd TV, were you watching on a black and white portable?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Sunday, September 8, 2013, 02:14:46 »

Yeah arriba, you fucking peasant

Things get better but they never get good
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Sunday, September 8, 2013, 10:48:28 »

Enough already with the red fucking card. It's happened. We move on.

The fact is, I'm feeling pretty damned good about the Club right now.  That for me, is the overall feeling from today. Whatever happens from now on and wherever we finish in the league, I think it's pretty reasonable to say that we're going to have a decent season.

No Reg, I'm not predicting that we're going to win the league, or get promoted, or even make the play offs (although I'm not writing off any of those scenarios either). I just think we're going to be 'OK'. A few weeks ago, I wouldn't have dared to have hoped for such an outcome.

That is why, at this point in time, I am overjoyed with how things are going.

Spot on.
As you know I was told the Club was being bought that ended up being the Power introduction.

I wan't looking forward to this season one bit and wouldn't have been surprised if we entered admin. So much s**t going on I thought at best we would struggle and be in a relegation fight.

Enjoying watching the style of football and everything appears to have settled down off the pitch.
I have to say booking tickets now has vastly improved with My World and the ticketmaster lines.

Now I am actually believing in a play of finish but would take a mid table finish.
After Brentford and yet again a kick in the teeth I found myself glad to see the back of football.
Now I a enjoying it once again.

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Sunday, September 8, 2013, 19:01:40 »

Stamp? Really? You obviously don't have an hd TV, were you watching on a black and white portable?
    Bye
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: