Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Queens Park Rangers v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29281 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 21:19:49 »

http://postimg.org/image/riwkj1dgp/

I think you will like this.

Got to love the few fellas at the front appearing to goad the QPR fans  Smiley
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 21:33:02 »

But, from where I was sat, watching live, Pritchard looked very lightweight.

He's a 5ft 7 attacking winger, what do you expect?

In terms of how he used what he has physically, he couldn't have done much more. He chased down every ball for 90 minutes when everyone else looked knackered and didn't shirk getting stuck in on the challenge, all aside from being architect of the two town goals.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 21:52:11 »

In terms of how he used what he has physically, he couldn't have done much more. He chased down every ball for 90 minutes when everyone else looked knackered and didn't shirk getting stuck in on the challenge, all aside from being architect of the two town goals.

Just giving an opinion, I am sorry it differs from yours...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 21:56:47 »

Just giving an opinion, I am sorry it differs from yours...

He's just countering it. No need to get defensive.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 06:16:44 »

Said during the game that was by far the hardest working performance I'd seen from Pritchard. Almost seemed like he had a point to prove. Maybe felt held back when coming through the ranks at Spurs under Redknapp?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 08:10:25 »

Said during the game that was by far the hardest working performance I'd seen from Pritchard. Almost seemed like he had a point to prove. Maybe felt held back when coming through the ranks at Spurs under Redknapp?
Good shout, the lad ran himself into the ground, he was knackered by the end, making his digging deep to find that little turn of speed to latch onto the sideways pass and carve through their defence all the more impressive.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: