Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Queens Park Rangers v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29300 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #255 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 13:00:21 »

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 13:03:54 »

Who were qpr playing? I couldn't really tell from that. They did very well though, hammered the other team..
Panda Paws

« Reply #257 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 13:11:07 »

For those with STFC World (or Julie's who can get on), there's an 8min highlights edit on the QPR site, same log-in details.
nochee

« Reply #258 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 18:17:11 »

From the clip, it was difficult to see how Austin was offside for his goal. Not complaining mind
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 18:43:58 by nochee » Logged
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 18:46:56 »

What channel will the draw be on?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 18:49:53 »

From the clip, it was difficult to see how Austin was offside for his goal. Not complaining mind
I've watched it a few times and can't see either. But then again, the QPR players didn't appear to protest at the decision.
nochee

« Reply #261 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 18:59:16 »

I've watched it a few times and can't see either. But then again, the QPR players didn't appear to protest at the decision.
Fair point
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:10:13 »

Quite so. We were great, enjoy it, not everything needs to be turned into a "Yah boo sucks, see told you so".May have been where you were, but all I heard was "Charlie, Charlie what's the score?" (and once slightly amended to "Charlie, where do you score?" Smiley ) which seemed fairly reasonable/tame to me tbh. If there was more than that then I'd agree, no need for it. Always find it a bit embarrassing when we do that tbh, it's like the jilted ex who can't move on, just makes you look petty.

Anyway, I like playing Charlie in the 2nd round of the League Cup - pretty much a bye!

I was lower to the left and there was a good bunch down there giving him all sorts of pelters, regularly calling him a cunt and wankers etc.  Just thought they were over the top.  The type of banter you mention is to be expected.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:12:34 »

As the ball is crossed in from the right and the QPR player goes up to head it, Austin is clearly in advance of him, on his own, between him and the goal line.

..never go back.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:17:24 »

I am basing this on what I saw at the match not on video, I haven't watched the highlights yet.  I still stick by it, although poor was probably not the right word.  Nobody was poor.  But, from where I was sat, watching live, Pritchard looked very lightweight.  I didn't even see who put the cross in for Ranger, I was behind the opposite goal.  I may have a different view after watching the video.

At least I am willing to give an opinion that differs.  My opinions aren't based on a dodgey football rumours website.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 19:22:13 »

What channel will the draw be on?

Think its on Sky sports news at 2200hrs after the Morecombe v Newcastle match
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 20:01:25 »

Think its on Sky sports news at 2200hrs after the Morecombe v Newcastle match

Cheers this cunting games going to extra time isnt it!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 20:06:41 »

http://postimg.org/image/riwkj1dgp/

I think you will like this.
droogie

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 20:38:11 »

Went last night, thought we were excellent.Kazims calmness and control reminded me of Migz at Leeds in 2003.Funnily enough had to sit in Rangers end, as was told wrongly we had sold out.Had to sit on hands a bit when we scored.Sure big fella couple of seats away was Swindon too.Loft upper if your reading. hALL, Mason, and Thompson looked class too
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 21:16:23 »

As long as theres beer there I am game Cheesy

Vodka will do it for me  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: