Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Queens Park Rangers v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29841 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 21:58:04 »

Just on train back.

That was fucking brilliant. Very happy I was so far off with my prediction. First half we shaded it. Great goal, Harley's pass in the build up was exquisite. Ranger played well, he will be brilliant this season.

Defended brilliantly in the second half, Fods was on fire, Ward was a rock and Bryne even looked good at LB. Great goal from Pritchard to finish if off.

Decent atmosphere in the second half and great support in terms of numbers. A big premiership side away would be nice in the next round.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 22:15:33 »

Not forgetting Stoke....

We ripped them to shreds thanks to Di Canio by all accounts.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 22:25:36 »

We ripped them to shreds thanks to Di Canio by all accounts.

Extra time was sqeaky bum time though...

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 22:40:54 »

Great result tonight, deserve a decent draw in the next round......Sunderland or Liverpool at home will do
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:00:19 »

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/270813-harrys-swindon-verdict-1018315.aspx

http://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures-results/matches/match-report/

Decent.

bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:05:02 »

Just got back good result from the lads,
 good turnout from Swindon Supporters
Team played well
As for the next round home tie  personally i do not want it to be Sunderland as then it will be all about PDC
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:09:24 »

Very good result and performance tonight.

QPR were about as threatening as a plastic spoon first half, but put us under under a lot of pressure in the second. We definitely rode our luck, but edged the game on desire and commitment (of which QPR looked totally bereft), and probably played the better football overall.

Definitely a team performance where everyone played their part, though I'd pick out Pritchard, who ran himself into the ground for 90 minutes and still somehow had the legs to beat a couple of players for his goal at the end, and Ranger, who launched himself at everything and who's hold up play had everything Williams' does not, as the standout players.

As for Cooper. Got everything right tonight, in terms of tactics and substitutions at the right times. I think tonight could be the night he finally wins over the majority of the support.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:11:50 »

Very good result and performance tonight.

QPR were about as threatening as a plastic spoon first half, but put us under under a lot of pressure in the second. We definitely rode our luck, but edged the game on desire and commitment (of which QPR looked totally bereft), and probably played the better football overall.

Definitely a team performance where everyone played their part, though I'd pick out Pritchard, who ran himself into the ground for 90 minutes and still somehow had the legs to beat a couple of players for his goal at the end, and Ranger, who launched himself at everything and who's hold up play had everything Williams' does not, as the standout players.

As for Cooper. Got everything right tonight, in terms of tactics and substitutions at the right times. I think tonight could be the night he finally wins over the majority of the support.

I seriously hope so, it's frustrating and embarrassing to have such a divide in terms of our supporters..

Loobug

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:20:49 »

1st game I've seen this season and if that's that standard then we don't have much to be negative about. Ranger looks exactly the right type to play the lone striker role, I can't see there being many better than him in league 1. Pritchard's goal was quality. QPR had a good side out tonight, hopefully that result will give us a boost in the league now.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:26:32 »

Just back to the South Coast after a day in Laaaaaandannn with the family, capped off with a visit to Loftus Road.

Very good performance, glad we were strong back even when faced with the likes of Zamora, Wright-Phillps, Johnson and Cocaine Charlie whic,h lets face, it is a good attacking force. Thought Pritchard was MOM, but everyone performed.

But...............how bad are our balls into the box from dead balls Huh? Shocking

And...............Wes really needs to turn down the power meter on his clearances (reminded me of Ross Mclaren tonight)

edit : Charlie's offside goal was the icing on the cake.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:28:50 by Bewster » Logged
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:30:24 »

Back...kebab and chips...dr pepper and a fucking outstanding result.

Thought cooperman made an error taking ranger off as we just went back deeper and deeper...

Anyway....get in there!!!!

Clems Army!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:52:45 »

The bloke could barely move, as tough as it made it for us, I don't think he had much choice.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 23:57:37 »

Buzzing off that, great win for us and we played pretty well! QPR came on very strongly once Ranger went off, but fair play to the lads the 2nd goal had shades of Brentford away! Looking forward to the draw, personally would like Sunderland but an away day at Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man Utd or City would do  Cheesy

#VivaKenBarlow!
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 00:08:06 »

Buzzing off that, great win for us and we played pretty well! QPR came on very strongly once Ranger went off, but fair play to the lads the 2nd goal had shades of Brentford away! Looking forward to the draw, personally would like Sunderland but an away day at Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man Utd or City would do  Cheesy

Not Tottenham!!!....unless we CAN play their youngsters against them.... Grin

Seņor

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Wednesday, August 28, 2013, 00:36:28 »

1st game I've seen this season and if that's that standard then we don't have much to be negative about. Ranger looks exactly the right type to play the lone striker role, I can't see there being many better than him in league 1. Pritchard's goal was quality. QPR had a good side out tonight, hopefully that result will give us a boost in the league now.

Don't you mean lone Ranger?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: