Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And it begins  (Read 74644 times)
kerry red

« Reply #60 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 17:51:25 »

I'm not a violent man

But I'd happily decapitate the lot of the fucking, raping, clueless cunts.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 17:54:11 »

Silly as it sounds I'll miss seeing Jock and the other old bloke in the ticket office.

Dave, was ace.  Brian, customer service personified  Angry  (That was Brian on a good day)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #62 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:08:05 »

Dave, was ace.  Brian, customer service personified  Angry  (That was Brian on a good day)
Dave was always alright to me. The young lad ain't too bad either, stopped me getting a ticket one day. 
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:13:12 »

So glad my besties not there any more
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:22:51 »

I'm not a violent man

But I'd happily decapitate the lot of the fucking, raping, clueless cunts.
Am I missing something?  Have we been bought by a billionaire? If we have to cut our cloth according to our means, surely that meant cuts across all areas of expenditure. If we ever reached the 'utopia' of fan ownership,  surely they'd have to do the same? Lots of knocking on here but very few alternatives being offered up.
Still, easier that way,  isn't it?

It's All Good..............
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:27:56 »

Am I missing something?  Have we been bought by a billionaire? If we have to cut our cloth according to our means, surely that meant cuts across all areas of expenditure. If we ever reached the 'utopia' of fan ownership,  surely they'd have to do the same? Lots of knocking on here but very few alternatives being offered up.
Still, easier that way,  isn't it?

There's a clear difference between "cutting costs because there is no alternative under fan ownership" and "cutting costs while paying out consultancy fees and hiring flash cars for our non-investors"
« Last Edit: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:29:55 by Nemo » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:28:46 »

Am I missing something?  Have we been bought by a billionaire? If we have to cut our cloth according to our means, surely that meant cuts across all areas of expenditure. If we ever reached the 'utopia' of fan ownership,  surely they'd have to do the same? Lots of knocking on here but very few alternatives being offered up.
With all the rumours flying around and very little of concrete coming from the club to allay our concerns, it's understandable isn't it? Besides complaining on the internet there isn't a great deal we can do when the Trust is so weak at present.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:37:33 »

There's a clear difference between "cutting cots because there is no alternative under fan ownership" and "cutting costs while paying out consultancy fees and hiring flash cars for our non-investors"
No one knows how much in consultancy fees is being paid out though, do they? Don't get me wrong,  I'm not overly enamored with the current lot, but it feels like we're making shit up due to the absence of real evidence. take away all the bullshit and rumours and what have we got? A current board with very little cash, cuts in budgets to keep us in business,  no knight riding in ala Andrew Black to prop us up and a lot of disgruntled fans because the new lot are shit at PR and even worse at communication.

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #68 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:54:04 »

There is a huge difference between owners who have the clubs best interests at heart and are honestly trying their best and this bunch of chancers who have absolutely no interest in the well being of STFC and are only interested in lining their own pockets.

If you think otherwise I'm afraid you are in for a rude awakening pretty soon
Flashheart

« Reply #69 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:55:37 »

No one knows how much in consultancy fees is being paid out though, do they? Don't get me wrong,  I'm not overly enamored with the current lot, but it feels like we're making shit up due to the absence of real evidence. take away all the bullshit and rumours and what have we got? A current board with very little cash, cuts in budgets to keep us in business,  no knight riding in ala Andrew Black to prop us up and a lot of disgruntled fans because the new lot are shit at PR and even worse at communication.

You're pissing against the wind mate. The rumours are too deeply ingrained as fact now.

Try asking for some substance to the rumours. You'll just get shouted down and branded a 'happy clapper'.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:56:14 »

You're pissing against the wind mate. The rumours are too deeply ingrained as fact now.

Try asking for some substance to the rumours. You'll just get shouted down and branded a 'happy clapper'.
yawn
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 18:57:17 »

No one knows how much in consultancy fees is being paid out though, do they?

Jed didn't deny the 250k figure, and he's denied everything else.

I agree that we don't know a lot, but we didn't know a lot during the Diamandis era either. A pattern of behaviour is emerging, and while it's not yet clear the Trust need to be getting organised as a precaution at the very least.
Flashheart

« Reply #72 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:01:52 »

yawn

Ha ha

Fuckoff Olaf
kerry red

« Reply #73 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:03:53 »

We have one director or involved or whatever he is who has been involved with 17 companies, 13 of which have ceased trading owing creditors huge amounts. FACT

Others who now run the club have been turned down by other clubs due to their dubious past.

Do you honestly think this is going to turn out well?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 19:04:54 »

atleast the club are being honest and open about all this.... less staff = Higher playing budget. In Jed we trust.

What do you know that the rest of us don't which gives you any level of trust in Jed?  He's had plenty of opportunities to come out and refute some of the accusations and chosen to say nothing.

My take is less staff = more money for Jed and his cronies to pocket.

As a slight aside, I was surprised that my first installment for my season ticket came out a few days ago.  I wasn't expecting it to come out until the start of the new season?  Seems odd that it will run May-February instead of August-May.  Is that how it worked on installments this season does anyone know?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: