Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And it begins  (Read 73433 times)
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:03:24 »

The Trust need to actually do something. So far they asked a bunch of questions and got fobbed off with one word answers - what was their response to it? A 'thank you but can you elaborate please?' statement with no follow up

Agreed. I joined about 6 months ago and have had no communication from them at all.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:06:27 »

Feel for everyone behind the scenes at the club.

I don't know the ins and outs of who is on payroll etc... But if Rice and Hooper and other random anonymous morons are taking a wage out of the club while hard working dedicated staff are getting shafted then the club really is heading to the shit.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:11:29 »

The board need ousting and fast.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:12:49 »

I don't know the ins and outs of who is on payroll etc... But if Rice and Hooper and other random anonymous morons are taking a wage out of the club while hard working dedicated staff are getting shafted then the club really is heading to the shit.

Creditors are also rumoured to be going unpaid (as per the mysterious 'Fredi''s last post). *If* there is any evidence of that then that'd be the last straw for me and I'd completely agree that they need ousting.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:13:58 »

Ive got 2 quid in my pocket.

Going to front a takeover bid. Wouldve already put more into the club than this lot..
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:14:26 »

It's all well and good wanting them out, but who replaces them?
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:17:32 »

By the time something happens, they've will have filled their boots.

Bit harsh on non playing staff, over the past five years, things have been positive all over the County Ground. They all deserve credit.

Pity this mob has made everything feel negative, it's hard not to feel it.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:18:47 »

Maybe a polite letter to JW to find some more rich friends?

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:20:01 »

Maybe a polite letter to JW to find some more rich friends?

The same JW that due to his lack of backbone towards PDC has contributed to this mess?
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:21:22 »

It'd also be good to see the adver do a bit more investigative work on this (hi Sam  Bye). Probably not in the usual remit of a local sports reporter admittedly, but if the shit is on the way towards the fan as we speak as some of us suspect then they'll have an important role to play. Some digging into the backgrounds of the shoddy fuckers driving round in Mercs would be a start, as would finding out whether there is any truth in the unpaid creditors rumour.
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:24:37 »

It'd also be good to see the adver do a bit more investigative work on this (hi Sam  Bye). Probably not in the usual remit of a local sports reporter admittedly, but if the shit is on the way towards the fan as we speak as some of us suspect then they'll have an important role to play. Some digging into the backgrounds of the shoddy fuckers driving round in Mercs would be a start, as would finding out whether there is any truth in the unpaid creditors rumour.
Bye
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:25:09 »

The same JW that due to his lack of backbone towards PDC has contributed to this mess?

The same JW that spent an agreed budget and was 3 months away from delivering championship football, communicated with fans and then got sacked off because the money man wanted out? Then yes...

manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:27:00 »

As it stands (or perhaps as it stood??) by all accounts we were an attractive proposition for potential new owners. Debt free, top 6 league one side with a decent fan base. Other parties were interested before remember but Jed and his cronies were the only ones prepared to forgo due diligence to meet the deadline. Didn't the Peterborough chairman say we wouldn't struggle to find an owner and that he would have bid if not already involved with a club?

The longer this lot stay in and the more damage they do the less attractive we become.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:27:14 »

Bye
Researching the "10/10 would bang" thread does not count
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 14:30:11 »

Didn't the Peterborough chairman say we wouldn't struggle to find an owner and that he would have bid if not already involved with a club?

He did indeed and yet we're stuck with this bunch of clowns.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: