Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doncaster Rovers FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 39594 times)
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:06:35 »

Ferry in the centre makes the whole side tick. Ferry on the right doesn't.

Kmac got everything wrong today, but the first time he's done so in my opinion, so still needs to be cut a little slack.  
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:07:08 »

today poor team selection - poor tactics  and particularly shoddy second half on a sand pit................. why is kmac continuing to play ferry at right side midfield. Need to pick ourselves up vs. Crewe  so we don't drop out of play off positions we can forget automatic places now.

ewsham Robin
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:07:14 »

that was utter shit. we looked flat and with no direcetion. we did well to hang on to the game for as long as we did.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:07:30 »

It's not just this game though. He is late to make changes in every game. The reason everyone is pissed off about not playing 442 is because there was no need to change! We were near the top because the players performed more often than not in that formation.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:07:38 »

Swindon Town offered very little here this afternoon.  Sums it up, utter shit and feel for those who made the trek up there.
lambourn red

« Reply #245 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:07:45 »

Brilliant overreaction

You honestly think we will make the playoffs on current form ?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:08:05 »

I know Sky generally give man of the match to someone on the winning team but surely Fods was the best player on that beach today.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:08:36 »

today has been a total and unmitigated disaster but at least give him until the end of the season to prove himself. no point getting on his back when we're still in with a shot of promotion.

Just my opinion after watching every game under Kmac (yes two on telly  Smiley). There wasn't any need to change the formation so late in the season, particularly as we've played 442 for the past two seasons. Its probably going to cost us promotion.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:08:37 »

today poor team selection - poor tactics  and particularly shoddy second half on a sand pit................. why is kmac continuing to play ferry at right side midfield. Need to pick ourselves up vs. Crewe  so we don't drop out of play off positions we can forget automatic places now.

We play Franchise next...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:08:45 »

Subs were too late to have any impact. I'm embarrassed really that we went and played so negatively, I would have expected a bit more of an attempt to get forward and create chances, even away at the league leaders.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
nochee

« Reply #250 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:08:47 »

At least the Umbono has been lifted
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:09:38 »

That was dog shit, no shots on target  Crash  Doh
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:11:16 »

You honestly think we will make the playoffs on current form ?

The top 6/7 has been changing all season long, we have just as much chance as most around us of finishing top 6
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:12:01 »

Sad thing about that game was Doncaster were there for the taking.  They struggled to create many clear cut chances.

Just getting annoyed that players like Ferry and Rooney are being played out of position.  
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 13:12:01 »

Just my opinion after watching every game under Kmac (yes two on telly  Smiley). There wasn't any need to change the formation so late in the season, particularly as we've played 442 for the past two seasons. Its probably going to cost us promotion.
I guess I can't comment as I've not seen us this season but the decision to change the system puzzles me as well, especially when it was clear that continuity would be important following Di Canio's exit.

It's the comments about Hart, Malpas, worst team in the division - those are just making me fucking cringe. Our form has been indfferent of late but we're still in with a shout of promotion, why is everyone slitting their wrists?

As for today, nothing needs to be said really
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: