Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doncaster Rovers FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 39184 times)
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #435 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 16:19:22 »

No we didn't.

From about 10 minutes into the second half you could see their goal coming. Some Doncaster fans are describing that performance as excellent, superb and the most complete performance of the season - if that really is the case, then I'm even more disappointed we didn't attack them.

Attack is still the best form of defence.
Spot on.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 18:02:00 »

Utter shite yesterday, I really do feel sorry for those who travelled. A tactical masterclass that Mr Hart himself would have been proud of.

On the earlier subject of Macdonald not clapping the away support, someone tweeted Jed recently saying similar and he replied along the lines of 'ok I will mention it to him'.

I'm sure no one is expecting a post match Di Canio style 'on the pitch scarf raised' from him but it would be nice if he at least acknowledged the support.

The only way real questions should be asked of him is if we were to miss out on the play offs altogether.
woolster

« Reply #437 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 19:11:24 »

Utter shite yesterday, I really do feel sorry for those who travelled. A tactical masterclass that Mr Hart himself would have been proud of.

On the earlier subject of Macdonald not clapping the away support, someone tweeted Jed recently saying similar and he replied along the lines of 'ok I will mention it to him'.

I'm sure no one is expecting a post match Di Canio style 'on the pitch scarf raised' from him but it would be nice if he at least acknowledged the support.

The only way real questions should be asked of him is if we were to miss out on the play offs altogether.
that's big of jed, fucking shouldn't need mentioning Roll Eyes
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 19:14:52 »

Maybe KMac doesn't realise how much the fans need to see him after the game. To be honest, neither do I. Moaning because the manager doesn't applaud the fans? Fuck me....

It's All Good..............
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 19:15:57 »

Maybe KMac doesn't realise how much the fans need to see him after the game. To be honest, neither do I. Moaning because the manager doesn't applaud the fans? Fuck me....

Tell me about it. I didn't even fucking notice that he didn't. Maybe he's already taken enough shit off of some of the same people that are now moaning that he doesn't fucking clap at them.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 19:22:04 »

Tell me about it. I didn't even fucking notice that he didn't. Maybe he's already taken enough shit off of some of the same people that are now moaning that he doesn't fucking clap at them.

To be honest, after that diabolical performance I didn't stick around to see if he clapped/ran the length of the pitch and did a knee slide/bent over and sang the national anthem through his rectum.  But I like to think leaving the moment the ref blows the final whistle is the acceptable alternative to booing.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Levi lapper

« Reply #441 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 19:25:25 »

A clap from the manager? Talk about desperately seeking approval.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 20:58:39 »

KMac got it very wrong today but its still early days for him and he was handed a poisoned chalice. I'll judge him next season.

Agree with you 100%

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 21:20:23 »

Cant believe the amount of crap Kmac has been getting on different sites after that defeat, yes it was fucking wank and I wish I didn't go but thats the only bad performance since he has arrived.

I will judge him next season as it's extremely hard to get your views/ way of playing over to a group near the end of the season. However, if your going to play Rooney and Collins, play them both up front. If not, then play Roberts/ L. Rooney as A. Rooney (who i quite like) is ineffective out wide.

Roll on MK
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: