Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Williams is shit  (Read 28472 times)
woolster

« Reply #240 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 18:01:14 »

That was the 6-0 Stoke match in 89 i believe.....
Clap
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 18:08:45 »

I thought this cunt was dealt with

I enjoyed reading this post as I could almost feel the anger from it, is the serious sounding phase "I thought this cunt was dealt with" like townend chat forum mafia speak for sorting a poster out, what a sad person you really are but it's to be expected from a armchair supporter who lives on this football forum giving it big, yet has not been to see 'his' team play in almost six years.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 18:12:24 »

I enjoyed reading this post as I could almost feel the anger from it, is the serious sounding phase "I thought this cunt was dealt with" like townend chat forum mafia speak for sorting a poster out, what a sad person you really are but it's to be expected from a armchair supporter who lives on this football forum giving it big, yet has not been to see 'his' team play in almost six years.
The only person who seems to continually be 'giving it big' is you. I don't think you've really never lost an argument on the Internet,  you've probably lost most you've engaged in. You're just too much of a fuckwit to realise....

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 18:22:24 »

And here we go descending into arguments again.

Someone please put the troll out of his misery.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 18:23:45 »

Ban this cunt. (Not you samdy)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 18:27:54 »

Ban this cunt. (Not you samdy)

Oh please don't makes me feel good about the TEF that we allow him his fun, like a form of charity work.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 18:35:02 »

As anyone asked Gary Stilton what kind of cheeze he likes Cheesy

Back to his point about Williams.....not been great lately but the goals v Tranmere.....the quality finish at Bournemouth not to mention the important late equaliser at Coventry suggests he aint shit.

He works his balls off every match.....he certainly is not shit.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:08:00 »

He's Christian Roberts (without the alcoholism).

A player that's played out wide throughout most of his career, but scored enough to make you think he might be able to play down the middle; until you play him there and realise why he's been played out wide by every other fucker that ever signed him.

..never go back.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:10:15 »

I had a lot of time and patience for Williams, but i'm starting to struggle to defend him... his finishing is woeful, he undoes good work with a wayward touch or shit final ball, and if i see him wimp out of another 50/50 challenge, I'd make him practice one-on-ones against either Thompson for hours on end.

Having said all that, Rooney and Collins look just as unlikely to score.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 19:13:28 »

Trying to walk the ball in the net don't help either
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 21:25:19 »

231 posts and 16 pages across three different threads merged into one clusterfuck of a car crash where one cretinous fuckwit voices a bizarre opinion and the entire forum disagrees.

I was going to just delete the thread but it would feel like aborting a baby at 8 months.

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 21:50:53 »

Oh dear me, when it's all put together in one thread it's a complete head muddle.  I actually have a headache from reading it all!
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #252 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 22:11:25 »

He's Christian Roberts (without the alcoholism).

A player that's played out wide throughout most of his career, but scored enough to make you think he might be able to play down the middle; until you play him there and realise why he's been played out wide by every other fucker that ever signed him.

This is the only time I'll ever agree with something you have to say. Congratulations.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #253 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 13:49:32 »

His finishing can be very weak but this was a player who up until the new year was a game changer. He played well most games and tormented defences.

Something has knocked his confidence, or maybe he is jaded.
DRS

« Reply #254 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 14:00:31 »

His finishing can be very weak but this was a player who up until the new year was a game changer. He played well most games and tormented defences.

Something has knocked his confidence, or maybe he is jaded.
Rushed back from his injury in my opinion. Has he been shit since then? I think so yes
Touch of a rapist and could not trap cement
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: