Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Avoid this car dealership-garage as they will rip you off  (Read 35054 times)

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:07:41 »

Contact trading standards. And in future heed previous warnings of rip off garages 
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:13:14 »

Arriba, can't you put the topic in you sig in a bigger and brighter font?  Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:19:26 »

Arriba, can't you put the topic in you sig in a bigger and brighter font?  Smiley
No.  Too Cool
woolster

« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:24:21 »

I purchased a brand new citroen ds3 from Swindon motor park last june, delivered on time, full tank of fuel, they couldn't do enough for me, its like anything, people will experience problems whist others wont, I understand some peoples anger tho
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:25:57 by woolster » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:37:14 »

I purchased a brand new citroen ds3 from Swindon motor park last june, delivered on time, full tank of fuel, they couldn't do enough for me, its like anything, people will experience problems whist others wont, I understand some peoples anger tho
Do you let them service it?
Buying a brand new car in most cases won't throw up many problems(especially major ones) Mine was alright until i let them work on it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:43:08 »

I think when you buy a new car you are buying it from the Seat/Citroen dealership, different thing all together.  When you buy a used car or go to them for service you are buying it from the dodgey part of the group.

I would suggest you take your Citreon to a different Citreon dealership to be serviced.

My boy bought a Seat from the Chippenham Seat dealership and takes his car there to be serviced, much better.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
woolster

« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:44:23 »

Do you let them service it?
Buying a brand new car in most cases won't throw up many problems(especially major ones) Mine was alright until i let them work on it.
they serviced it this june, its hard to say if they did a good job as there was nothing IMO that needed doing, had to get it done as it was the 12 month one and wanted the book stamped Smiley
However I was shocked at the price, but after speaking to a few people it was about the norm
woolster

« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:46:04 »

I think when you buy a new car you are buying it from the Seat/Citroen dealership, different thing all together.  When you buy a used car or go to them for service you are buying it from the dodgey part of the group.

I would suggest you take your Citreon to a different Citreon dealership to be serviced.

My boy bought a Seat from the Chippenham Seat dealership and takes his car there to be serviced, much better.
is there another citroen dealer local
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:48:50 »

interesting Power to people, wonder if they are tight on cashflow given the HPI and reluctance to give you YOUR money back.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:52:13 »

is there another citroen dealer local

Clarke & Rodway in Marlborough. No idea what they're like though.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 12:56:39 »

interesting Power to people, wonder if they are tight on cashflow given the HPI and reluctance to give you YOUR money back.

Don't know about them specifically but the HPI/Group Stock thing is standard for the bigger dealerships in the trade - or at least it is in lancashire, they all do it so they don't have their own cash tied up in stock.

The rest sounds dodgy but from my exerience its fairly par for the course in the motor trade, the whole asking sales manager etc business is just a sham.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 13:05:12 »

With the greatest of respect, virtually 8 pages of slagging this dealership off would cause me to think otherwise about even stepping through their door
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 13:07:08 »

With the greatest of respect, virtually 8 pages of slagging this dealership off would cause me to think otherwise about even stepping through their door

Indeed - just think whats its doing to their chances of obtaining foreign investment.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 13:23:28 »

Indeed - just think whats its doing to their chances of obtaining foreign investment.

Exactly

shocking situation to find ones self in
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:16:31 »

Does the owner have a Twatter account?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: