Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People's Expectations 2012/2013  (Read 10014 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 10:42:16 »

Why don't you just ignore flashheart?
Cos I'm open-minded.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 10:47:57 »

Are you my stalker? Rather than feeling you have to react every time I post a view different to yours, why don't you just go ahead and press that "Ignore" button? It'd save both of us a lot of grief.

Fascist
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 10:52:54 »

Fascist
Wink

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
NZrobin

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 11:31:00 »

From sunny Auckland I can only see a bright future for Swindon this year and for the future.
Gone are the worries of taking chances on journeyman players as with the Andy King's hit and miss plans.
We have a professional board who are making all the right noises and showing financial support for a manager who seems to get players either loving him or hating him. As long as there are far more who respect him. Where is the problem ?
We currently have a defence that showed others how to defend last year (although in a lower division) this has been further reinforced with a Player of the year from Exeter.
The midfield has the same players from last year and again there have been sensible transfers from Championship teams.
We now we have options up front with young new raw talent who will only gain from the experience gathered from manager..
I can't remember when the future looked so bright for STFC...
Trust me this club has the ability to make serious in roads this year and for the future especially with the current partnership of Di Canio and Wray in charge. Long may it continue.
Come on you reds.... Wink

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 12:11:01 »

Recent history in Div 3 has taught us that it's not the opposition we should fear, but our own players. I'm more than a bit worried by having 3 Scousers in the squad. 

In the same way that Smeeton's rule one states that, trouble is on the horizon if there is more than one headband wearer in the side...(see Dossevi and Prutton). Rule 2 states there should be no more than one Scouser around the place...(see McMahon et al)

A good point about our own players given the history.  But to counter your 3 scouser concern, I would say that a young Scottish captain has just lead us out of the bottom division...that went well last time.  We also have a young talented keeper who originally joined on loan before making the move permanent.  Oh, and an Italian manager in his first job.  Wink

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 13:30:29 »

Cos I'm open-minded.

So open-minded you once reported me to a mod and asked for me to be banned. Your behavior is more fascist than Flashheart and I combined.
Flashheart

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 13:33:47 »

So open-minded you once reported me to a mod and asked for me to be banned.

Really?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 13:43:35 »

So open-minded you once reported me to a mod and asked for me to be banned. Your behavior is more fascist than Flashheart and I combined.

Ha ha. That was a breathtakingly tasteless joke though...

For you and Flashheart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Flashheart

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 13:49:06 »

Yay. Godwin's law

A convenient substitute for when somebody can't think of anything else to say using the power of their own mind.

What was the joke, Jay?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 14:00:17 »

You'll love it.

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 15:15:24 »

It was this one. One of my better efforts... or so I thought.

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,46893.msg1043294.html#msg1043294
Flashheart

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 15:22:13 »

Ah yeah, I remember that one now. Did cause a bit of a stir, good work.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 15:24:27 »

The joke itself is entirely irrelevant, just pointing out the double-speak undertones of the moral crusader that is red frog.

Not that fucking open-minded are you? Cunt.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 15:27:20 »

The joke itself is entirely irrelevant, just pointing out the double-speak undertones of the moral crusader that is red frog.

Not that fucking open-minded are you? Cunt.

No, not quite that open-minded.

DRS

« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 15:29:23 »

Do you like a finger up your bum though.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: