Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ideal Squad? (2012/2013)  (Read 10129 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 13:43:11 »

Ferry has had a fine season. However I do think his stature is his biggest weakness(see goal conceeded yesterday) and who he has alongside him will be a big factor on how he does next season.

Think he will deffo have a part to play and think he is good enough to start in league 1
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 13:51:23 »

I hear ya Reg.

I'm thinking of roasting some shallots, anybody got any tips?
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 13:51:49 »

I think we may need to invest in a new thread starter. Not sure Suggs will be up to it next season as he tailed off badly this season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 13:59:17 »

I think we may need to invest in a new thread starter. Not sure Suggs will be up to it next season as he tailed off badly this season.

I hear he was wasn't out Friday night, and his head was quite "clear" the next morning. Perhaps he should sit out the next match day thread?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 14:06:47 »

He's definitely started to look a bit jaded as the season's gone on...the pressure of having to be pissed at 3:00 am on Sat morning, looks to have taken a toll. He's young though and could come back rejuvenated for August.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 14:34:45 »

If he gets a good pre-season under his belt...
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 14:51:31 »

Ferry has had a fine season. However I do think his stature is his biggest weakness(see goal conceeded yesterday) and who he has alongside him will be a big factor on how he does next season.

Think he will deffo have a part to play and think he is good enough to start in league 1

He needs to fix his rubber legs... they're great at spraying the ball around but go wobbly whenever he tries to shoot for goal...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 16:39:42 »

Yep...take your pants of first.
fatbasher

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 16:45:26 »

Drizzle them with some olive oil, good grind of salt and black pepper and make sure they are unpeeled. Throw in some random garlic pods and don't over cook them.

Enjoy.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 16:47:37 »

A small amount of Garlic helps also......they are very nice mixed into mashed potatoes as well.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 17:15:53 »

Drizzle them with some olive oil, good grind of salt and black pepper and make sure they are unpeeled. Throw in some random garlic pods and don't over cook them.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the advice, but I've already done them...just used olive oil, cooked them for about 35 mins. Certainly something to do again, I like the sound of the garlic idea.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 17:30:38 »

Isn't he due to leave big school soon, which will mean he has to start working for a living rather than sponging off us that already do. At this point he will need to be replaced by a younger & more care free model
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 18:17:51 »

I'm now back in Plymouth so will be back to going to the SU and startign matchday threads at 3am whilst pissed, as opposed to sober whilst in Swindon like the last few weeks, if that helps...

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 18:51:56 »

I do think his stature is his biggest weakness

I see Ferry very much as a poor mans Paul Scholes, and while that may sound like a backhanded one, it is a compliment! If he can handle himself in the more physical League Two, then it's definitely not a problem back in League One.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 18:59:58 »

Ferry will boss it, so long as he doesn't spend all summer on the piss.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: