Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poxford Fans In Sense Of Humour Shock!  (Read 22177 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 16:26:26 »

"Forever in our Shadow" - The FACT of Swindon vs Oxford.

Yes

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 17:31:16 »

Great post Duke!

I think the site of them celebrating like they had won the world cup at the fortress back in August is enough to make anyone feel sick, especially if it happens again this Saturday.

I am nervous, but confident about Saturday I just don't want to lose...I won't sleep Friday night knowing it's an early start so to compensate heading down the pub after work tomorrow to 'calm the nerves'!
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 18:05:43 by TheMajorSTFC » Logged

#VivaKenBarlow!
Coca Fola

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 17:41:02 »

They're so bitter and jealous, it's unreal. 
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 18:23:44 »

I cant believe what (john lennon) aka timmy writes on that forum. his son is 5 or 6, he must get a kick out of it.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 18:29:23 »

I cant believe what (john lennon) aka timmy writes on that forum. his son is 5 or 6, he must get a kick out of it.

Sounds like these 2 are the Tommy Hatcher's of O*ford (minus the bottle of course...c*nts!) 

#VivaKenBarlow!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 19:22:01 »

I work with a bunch of scummers, one of them just ran for two positions in the union (having been active in the Oxford mail centre union) and he got well beaten in both, despite doing his best to cheat his way in. The rest are fucking silent. Horrible little pricks.

Spud

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 19:23:13 »

To be fair, there's an Oxford fan on nights who can't see past them getting smashed.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 19:42:37 »

I work with a bunch of scummers, one of them just ran for two positions in the union (having been active in the Oxford mail centre union) and he got well beaten in both, despite doing his best to cheat his way in. The rest are fucking silent. Horrible little pricks.

Do you work with swindon town dave?

He spent the best part of an hour talking to me at an Franchise game about how he wouldnt speak to people from oxford when they transferred to dorcan mail centre
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 19:43:53 »

You  have to smile at the rivalry.
Being an Oxfordshire lad (middle aged old git) I was always brought up with Swindon and Oxford lads. As with all football fans you get the different types:
1. Loyal Supporters, go to games laugh, sing, drink - just love the football and the rivalry banter but no aggro.
2. The same as (1) but with aggro.
3. Happy go clappers who go when they want to and in most cases they used to go lots but gave up being a Supporter.

We have all come across all types no doubt. I have met all types (1-3) from both Oxford and Swindon and have to say that I have some friends from the dark side who follow Oxford like me home and away and are decent lads.

Unfortunately both Clubs have that "element" who will talk about their victory's off the field (of course most of the time adding in what they want to have happened and much more) ...........who gives a f**k about their story's or their exsitence.

I am so nervous about Saturday as I always have been ever since the mid 70's. The thought of losing makes me feel physically sick. It is the big one for me and the most important game in my football calendar. I want to win so much.
What ever the result some banter will be exchanged between a few Pox lads I know like it always has.

Watching England last night at Wembley I started to get excited not because of watching England but because we will be there in 3 weeks time.
However as the screen behind the goal highlighted shots from the crowd they zoomed in on a yellow Pox top and once again it made me want to win again Saturday.

Will I sleep well Friday night ? probably not.

At least Di Canio knows how I feel about beating them down the road lets just go there and do it. I would even take a draw. The banter for me now has officially stopped. No more internet postings on any site. The build up has started.
Finally just accept that they are obsessed by us. They always have been and always will be - That just adds to why this game is special. Credit the Pox though their hatred for us is stronger than ours.

"Forever in our Shadow" - The FACT of Swindon vs Oxford.

Totally with you on this Banners,  but then I was born in Blackbird Leys, and grew up in Burford and Wantage, so it's a big deal
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 19:49:13 »

Totally with you on this Banners,  but then I was born in Blackbird Leys, and grew up in Burford and Wantage, so it's a big deal

Blackbird Leys to Burford? Did your parents win the lottery?  Wink

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 20:01:04 »

Blackbird Leys to Burford? Did your parents win the lottery?  Wink

It does sound a bit like that  - but no, tied cottage - farm worker
Navyred stfc

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 20:11:18 »

I know of this Timmy, a friend of a friend told me he's a complete c***, he is all hot air though, just like that Eric guy who used to terrorise opposition firms all on his own, w*****'*
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 20:18:48 »

I wonder if Eric read was in braveheart, he'd be hard enough men in kilts etc.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 20:23:17 »

I wonder if Eric read was in braveheart, he'd be hard enough men in kilts etc.

The woman at his carehome told me he should never wear a kilt especially when it's cold, poor fella, I hope Timmy is not too hard on him.
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 20:55:55 »

Eric the rambo read, what a man, what a story, what a cock. Available in all double hard bookshops
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: