Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poxford Fans In Sense Of Humour Shock!  (Read 22016 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 20:56:30 »

http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7918

Fair play to them, just shows that not all pox fans are knuckle dragging morons.

(Although most probably are).

It's All Good..............
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 21:01:06 »

Haha, "Show them the Adele".
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 21:04:51 »

That's more like it!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 21:13:34 »

[url width=306 height=320]http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/swindon123/stfc.jpg[/url]

Off another thread on the forum....

Had to chuckle at that.
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 21:18:20 »

Where did those cunts get that photo of my sister and I from?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 21:27:21 »

See, I don't mind stuff like that.  It's a laugh.  It's the lobotomised, 'we took your end in 1971' bollocks that makes me want to poke my own eyes out.

There's actually a football-related discussion on there this evening as well, which is novel...going in to the tactics they might use to counter the threat from our wingers.  Imagine that: talking about the football in the week before the derby game!  There is hope, maybe, after all.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 00:54:18 »

See, I don't mind stuff like that.  It's a laugh.  It's the lobotomised, 'we took your end in 1971' bollocks that makes me want to poke my own eyes out.

There's actually a football-related discussion on there this evening as well, which is novel...going in to the tactics they might use to counter the threat from our wingers.  Imagine that: talking about the football in the week before the derby game!  There is hope, maybe, after all.

They talk about "1971" etc, because in those days, from what my brother tells me, Oxford were a bit crazy.

My first Oxford game was the "smoke bomb" game in the 80's. My recolection was being in the Town End and there being zero Oxford fans in there. There was a big ruck on the Magic R'bout afterwards, and from what I saw, there was no clear "winner" in that one. From that point on, the balance - in my view - swung the other way. We didn't play each other much for a few years, but there were occasional incidents when fans of both teams met and Swindon always came out on top - one incident at Banbury saw a full scale ruck, which Swindon fans won decisively.

My point is, that many years ago, there was a bit of "fear" around going to Oxford, but that has gone. They are doing their best to wind things up for this one, but..............if Swindon had been given a reasonable amount of tickets, it would not be a problem.

It might be a bit dodgy this Saturday, because the allocation is so low, but that is a false situation.
bobble

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 19:59:40 »

They talk about "1971" etc, because in those days, from what my brother tells me, Oxford were a bit crazy.

My first Oxford game was the "smoke bomb" game in the 80's. My recolection was being in the Town End and there being zero Oxford fans in there. There was a big ruck on the Magic R'bout afterwards, and from what I saw, there was no clear "winner" in that one. From that point on, the balance - in my view - swung the other way. We didn't play each other much for a few years, but there were occasional incidents when fans of both teams met and Swindon always came out on top - one incident at Banbury saw a full scale ruck, which Swindon fans won decisively.

My point is, that many years ago, there was a bit of "fear" around going to Oxford, but that has gone. They are doing their best to wind things up for this one, but..............if Swindon had been given a reasonable amount of tickets, it would not be a problem.

It might be a bit dodgy this Saturday, because the allocation is so low, but that is a false situation.
Get your excuses in early!
Peacocks-Lucky-Coat

Dishonest Abe

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:01:59 »

Nice username. I might change mine to "top-of-the-league"
bobble

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:04:38 »

Nice username. I might change mine to "top-of-the-league"
  yeah go for it, knock yourself out!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:04:58 »

Regular(fuckwit) on thisis I think
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:05:18 »

Regular on thisis I think

Sounds about right

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
bobble

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:09:05 »

Regular(fuckwit) on thisis I think
Fishing. bite, Its all to easy! For the record, i have never posted on here in my life until tonight!
Peacocks-Lucky-Coat

Dishonest Abe

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:10:56 »

Its much harder to get a bite on here.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:14:19 »

Fishing. bite, Its all to easy! For the record, i have never posted on here in my life until tonight!

too easy, it's too easy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: