Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poxford Fans In Sense Of Humour Shock!  (Read 22014 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:15:02 »

Oh come on! Don't let this thread plummet into the usual dull back-and-forth stuff.
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 20:18:19 »

I want a big red foam hand with 6 fingers and the magic roundabout on it...
69 er

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:05:54 »

I work with a oxford fan (john lennon on the yellows forum) when they were non league him and his boy watched swindon games
Flashheart

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:08:13 »

I work with a oxford fan (john lennon on the yellows forum) when they were non league him and his boy watched swindon games

He's one of the biggest tools on there. The yellowsforum answer to DV
Coca Fola

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:20:58 »

SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:23:49 »

From my brief visits onto there (whenever a link is posted on here)

Isn't he the one that hates us the most out of all of the yellow filth?

Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:24:02 »

The man is a cunt, even without his footballing preferences, get a picture and expose him for the prized tool that he is.

If i could bring myself to do it I would join that awful forum and ask him where he sat at Swindon so we can get the area sanitized.

Better be careful what i say though, we dont want them 'taking the Town End again'.

That Eric fella seems to be the cunt in chief, Poxfords answer to Ray Winstone, one kick in the kidneys and the old bastard will be licking pavement pizza.

Three points please, then we can shift our focus back to promotion and Wembley
Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:25:54 »

From my brief visits onto there (whenever a link is posted on here)

Isn't he the one that hates us the most out of all of the yellow filth?

He was saying he'd stop going if Constable joined us
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:28:49 »

Well at least he doesn't take the rivalry too seriously then..

Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:30:05 »

He was saying he'd stop going if Constable joined us

Its true he did, the man deserves a thread of his own.
Flashheart

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 15:34:27 »

Its true he did, the man deserves a thread of his own.

Not only that, he was also kicking off at Oxford 'lining our pockets' through the Kerrouche loan. Quite something if he really was attending our matches.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 16:04:00 »

Maybe he's a dreamer, but he's not the only one.
Flintfan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 16:10:04 »

Through my friend at the mail he showed me this.
John or Joesph is well known to the police
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/4873350.United_fans_banned_for_pitch_invasion/

That whole place is making the pox a laughing stock.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 16:16:58 »

Lennon speaks

http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7997

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 16:20:32 »

You  have to smile at the rivalry.
Being an Oxfordshire lad (middle aged old git) I was always brought up with Swindon and Oxford lads. As with all football fans you get the different types:
1. Loyal Supporters, go to games laugh, sing, drink - just love the football and the rivalry banter but no aggro.
2. The same as (1) but with aggro.
3. Happy go clappers who go when they want to and in most cases they used to go lots but gave up being a Supporter.

We have all come across all types no doubt. I have met all types (1-3) from both Oxford and Swindon and have to say that I have some friends from the dark side who follow Oxford like me home and away and are decent lads.

Unfortunately both Clubs have that "element" who will talk about their victory's off the field (of course most of the time adding in what they want to have happened and much more) ...........who gives a f**k about their story's or their exsitence.

I am so nervous about Saturday as I always have been ever since the mid 70's. The thought of losing makes me feel physically sick. It is the big one for me and the most important game in my football calendar. I want to win so much.
What ever the result some banter will be exchanged between a few Pox lads I know like it always has.

Watching England last night at Wembley I started to get excited not because of watching England but because we will be there in 3 weeks time.
However as the screen behind the goal highlighted shots from the crowd they zoomed in on a yellow Pox top and once again it made me want to win again Saturday.

Will I sleep well Friday night ? probably not.

At least Di Canio knows how I feel about beating them down the road lets just go there and do it. I would even take a draw. The banter for me now has officially stopped. No more internet postings on any site. The build up has started.
Finally just accept that they are obsessed by us. They always have been and always will be - That just adds to why this game is special. Credit the Pox though their hatred for us is stronger than ours.

"Forever in our Shadow" - The FACT of Swindon vs Oxford.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: