Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Crawley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54292 times)
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 14:07:47 »

Don't ask for help because you are too bone idle to google yourself and then slag someone off that answers the question that you asked.

Do you want him to drive to your place and turn your PC on as well?

Jeez.  It's not his fault that you aren't registered and there is no need for that sort of response. I don't think he will respond to your requests for help in future.
I wasn't too bone idle to google it I had done it already and had looked at several/all the sites but couldn't find anything. So I was merely asking for direction to the correct site, which I had already found but unbeknown to me you had to be registered. Quite what the fuck this has to do with you is beyond me, I'm sure JJE doesn't need to you to make his point for him.
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 14:09:49 »

^^ see what happens when we are doing well and no one can moan about the team

farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 14:16:03 »

Yes

PM'd
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 14:45:34 »

Publish or be damned !

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:00:14 »

Publish or be damned !
An attempt at an apology and explanation......!    I know, I caved under the intense amount of cyber bullying  Smiley

Bad day at the office.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:01:50 »

Whoever dreamed up the Alan Mc song deserves a medal. Is it an old Alan McLoughlin song?

Alan! Alan! Alan Mc-Cor-mack Alan Mc-Cormack...Alan! Alan!
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:15:34 »

Didn't creepies get stuffed at Morecambe earlier in the season by 5 or 6?

Yet according to fat boy last night was the worst they have played for 18 months!

He really is a cunt!

faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:16:00 »

Did anyone else see Cadd's get a drink bottle from the dugout when we scored and squirt it high up into the air as he ran past Evans and the Crawley bench, thus soaking the fat prick.

Love it.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:28:07 »

Did anyone else see Cadd's get a drink bottle from the dugout when we scored and squirt it high up into the air as he ran past Evans and the Crawley bench, thus soaking the fat prick.

Love it.

Saw him do it, but from the Town End I couldn't see where the water went. If it landed on the Crawley lot then brilliant! Was glad to hear Caddis and Rooney gave him some stick after the goals. The players seemed to detest Crawley just as much as the fans last night!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:36:54 »

Think Caddis done a job on Evans last night, prob said your not fit to call yourself Scottish ! Loved watching Caddis after the final whistle he was loving it. Also noticed at the end he gestured to Evans about the size of his gut.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:45:00 »

Hahaha! Cadds was on one last night. Evans must have said something to him early on to provoke that kind of reaction.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 15:52:29 »

Saw him do it, but from the Town End I couldn't see where the water went. If it landed on the Crawley lot then brilliant! Was glad to hear Caddis and Rooney gave him some stick after the goals. The players seemed to detest Crawley just as much as the fans last night!

Caddis and Alan McC were really firing up the Town End after the 2nd goal, was brilliant.
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 16:00:46 »

Did anyone see the old bloke in the Crawley end leaving just before the end giving Evans loads of shit?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 16:03:14 »

Found it quite amusing watching the 3rd goal on SSN, with Kuipers going mad claiming offside when Benson was played on by at least 3 players
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 16:30:33 »

Whoever dreamed up the Alan Mc song deserves a medal. Is it an old Alan McLoughlin song?

Alan! Alan! Alan Mc-Cor-mack Alan Mc-Cormack...Alan! Alan!

One of my favourites to sing, to the tune of Hello by Oasis.

Another one of ours. Our chief songwriter does post on here but only very rarely... can't remember his forum name. Possibly Bloody_Paynter.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: