Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Crawley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54105 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 10:59:18 »

Still think, having watched it again, the ref bottled it.

The defenders were spread and at least 2 to 3 yards behind him he was at full pace and they were not, they were at recovery pace.

Would have been one on one with the keeper a long time before any other defender was anywhere near him.  The other centre back is the one defender who is anywhere near getting up to pace is not even in the picture when Bodin is tripped.  May be a long way put but its a clear goal scoring opportunity.  I would have like to have seen it given just to see the fat bobby davro going apoplectic with rage until his head exploded all over the arkells.

We'll probably see the same situation happen next week in the premier league against Man U and the player will be sent off and banned for 4 games.  Rules schmules.

Anyway, didnt happen, we still dicked them.  Huzzah.

Never knowingly overstated.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 11:08:53 »

Was right behind the Bodin goal, it was in all the way! Also McCormack was excellent, he's been a real revelation at CB, defended fantastically, he's quick and at 5ft 8 won every header. Going forward he's was frightening aswell, my player of the year. Caddis and Ritchie down the right were excellent all night aswell, Ritchie was really unlucky not to score at the end, what a strike. Great time to be a town fan, long may it continue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #467 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 11:23:48 »

For me Caddis and McCormack are our 2 best defenders since Calderwood and Kerslake, I have a feeling that Flint can become almost as good as Taylor in time, if he can improve his passing and short distance pace somewhat.

Looking good defensively for the first time in years, if Cibocchi continues to improve as well we will have a great back 4 for the first time since Hoddle really and with Devera filling in as well it does look good with the fantastic Fodders in goal, lovely.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 11:41:03 »

Cibocchi is my new cult hero.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 13:02:46 »

For me Caddis and McCormack are our 2 best defenders since Calderwood and Kerslake,

Is it me or does Caddis' movement make him look awkward in a way that should mean that he should not be a footballer ??

Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 14:09:35 »

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16479_7524659,00.html

Sky highlights have the best quality I've seen, never realised Crawley had the same badge as Brizzle Rovers.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 15:34:20 »

I see Crawley have signed Watford goalie Gilmartin on loan till the end of March. Don't blame them after Tuesday night.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #472 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 15:49:43 »

Is it me or does Caddis' movement make him look awkward in a way that should mean that he should not be a footballer ??

He does seem to fall off balance a lot but never, or hardly ever, falls over his own feet with the ball, ungainly i think is the term!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 15:56:02 »

Totally agree with the high praise McCormack is getting on here. He has been different class at centre half and looks like he has played there his whole career. He is great in the air,calm,positionally spot on and quality on the ball.
Toss up between him Caddis and Richie so far for player of the year. Plenty of games to go yet though.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 16:06:29 by arriba » Logged
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 15:56:58 »

He does seem to fall off balance a lot but never, or hardly ever, falls over his own feet with the ball, ungainly i think is the term!
Unlike one of the Crawley players who thought he would join in with the Circus and fall over his own feet.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 16:59:09 »

Swindonweb with some post-match reactions
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 17:04:02 »

Thats the term I was looking for !! Thanks JJ
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 17:51:25 »

Well I was buzzing....fat bobby davro fucked off back to gatwick with fuck all!

Did anybody note the amount of dog handlers and vans by the magic? How can plod justify having that many old bill on duty for a game against Crawley?  Fucking joke!

I really like the copper who had a scarf pulled up over his face .....thought he was in Athens that one!!

No doubt the club are paying for these clowns.....sad really.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 17:56:04 »

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16479_7524659,00.html

Sky highlights have the best quality I've seen, never realised Crawley had the same badge as Brizzle Rovers.

Nice....works on my ipad

Clems Army!
Spencer_White

« Reply #479 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 20:21:18 »

Well I was buzzing....fat bobby davro fucked off back to gatwick with fuck all!

Did anybody note the amount of dog handlers and vans by the magic? How can plod justify having that many old bill on duty for a game against Crawley?  Fucking joke!

I really like the copper who had a scarf pulled up over his face .....thought he was in Athens that one!!

No doubt the club are paying for these clowns.....sad really.

Agreed. Was amazed to see any police at the game at all, let alone 3 vans and a dog unit.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: