Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Macclesfield Official Matchday thread.  (Read 43067 times)
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 18:45:22 »

Fed up of the Risser-bashing at matches. I think a majority of people realise what he offers us and his strengths and limitations, but there is still quite a large (and vocal) proportion of idiots who slag him off before he has even touched the ball, let alone made a "mistake". I thought one lad next to us yesterday was going bust a blood vessel, he was that angry when Risser faield to close somebody down quick enough. Was the same last week at Rotherham (Devera got a pasting from some fucking idiot as well).

Ritchie's penalty was horrendous and I like the look of Rooney. Wish he's put his arms down though.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 18:51:31 »

Rooney sure runs weird.

Devera had a good game yesterday. Will PDC put McCormack straight back in? I think his reading of the game is superior to Devera, but its a tough call.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #437 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 18:51:56 »

Thought Risser was quality yesterday, he was in there for a reason, and that was because Macclesfield had two 6 foot plus Big sturdy defensive midfielders that would cause problems with high balls, Risser won most of the balls in the air, won alot of good tackles, played the occasional misplaced pass, but thats to be expected of league two standard, just wish the boo boys would lay off him.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 18:52:45 »

Fed up of the Risser-bashing at matches. I think a majority of people realise what he offers us and his strengths and limitations, but there is still quite a large (and vocal) proportion of idiots who slag him off before he has even touched the ball, let alone made a "mistake". I thought one lad next to us yesterday was going bust a blood vessel, he was that angry when Risser faield to close somebody down quick enough. Was the same last week at Rotherham (Devera got a pasting from some fucking idiot as well).

Ritchie's penalty was horrendous and I like the look of Rooney. Wish he's put his arms down though.
Totally agree, the poison that some people have put in as regards Risser is just plain daft, as others decided to get on the bandwagon!  See my post earlier in the thread regarding the guy who kept on giving Risser abuse yesterday.

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 19:55:27 »

Rooney sure runs weird.

Devera had a good game yesterday. Will PDC put McCormack straight back in? I think his reading of the game is superior to Devera, but its a tough call.

I'd put him back in. Been quality for us at centre back.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 20:08:09 »

I'd put him back in. Been quality for us at centre back.

Id save him for the Southed game
fatbasher

« Reply #441 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 20:31:30 »

Rooney sure runs weird.

Rooney sure runs weird. So did Austin when he first joined, ran like a girl in fact. Luckily he could not stop scoring otherwise the pink rooms brigade would have descended upon SN1 in their droves.
Spencer_White

« Reply #442 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 20:35:48 »

Id love to see half of you lot run 100 metres at top speed. What a freak show that would be.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 20:36:23 »

Rooney sure runs weird. So did Austin when he first joined, ran like a girl in fact. Luckily he could not stop scoring otherwise the pink rooms brigade would have descended upon SN1 in their droves.

Bizarre...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 21:09:43 »

Id save him for the Southed game

I'd play him vs Leicester too. Was different class vs Wigan
Coca Fola

« Reply #445 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 21:11:05 »

I think McCormack should go straight back in. Such an important player for us.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 21:11:57 »

Can someone remind me if Rooney is cup tied in the JPT. I'd assume he is?

I think I'd put McCormack in too. Devera has proven himself capable despite his dodgy start to the season. Good to have strength in depth.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 21:13:04 »

Can someone remind me if Rooney is cup tied in the JPT. I'd assume he is?
Yes.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 21:16:59 »

Yes.

thanks. Well, at least he'll be fresh for the Southend and Barnet away games then.

What a month we have coming up Shrews, Crawley, Burton, Southend. Then the Pox and Cheltenham a bit later. This big squad may start paying dividends.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 21:24:23 »

thanks. Well, at least he'll be fresh for the Southend and Barnet away games then.

What a month we have coming up Shrews, Crawley, Burton, Southend. Then the Pox and Cheltenham a bit later. This big squad may start paying dividends.
My thoughts entirely. I was a bit surprised they re-scheduled the Southend game so soon after the Leicester game. Then again I suppose you could argue that it's better to get the games played when you can rather than risk a fixture pile up. I dare say there will be several changes between the two games and PDC certainly has a few options in that respect.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: