Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnet Vs Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 35418 times)
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:11:41 »

Respectful applause as well for Senda, thought he was having a decent game, and hope he will be back next season for us!

For a player who did us such a big favour (as one of the Wycombe scorers when they beat Bristol Rovers to keep us up back in 2000/1) he's had sod all luck against us since. Wish him well.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:13:18 »

Its not a negative but more an observation - he put a few in to touch on Saturday. I wonder if his brief was to wang it out wide, but there is a small margin of error of course.

This was me. It wasn't a criticism, merely an observation. He kicked three out of touch in a row, it had to be mentioned!
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:14:26 »

The behaviour of some older town fans when Senda got injured was disgusting...then they squared up to each other...wankers

Was this behind the goal?

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
deltaincline

« Reply #318 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:25:13 »

Give it a rest for fucks sake. The hardman "say it face to face and you'll get knocked sparko" reaction to every bloody issue is fucking tedious.

And yes I'd say it your face x

My post was about our fans not having the bottle to slate Magera in front of PDC, but being quite happy to tear him a new one from the terraces.

Try fucking reading what was said.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:27:44 »

Originally the terrace behind the goal wasnt open. Then the queue started to back up, and people just barged past the stewards out of the way to go on to it. FFS they would have opened it eventually, it looked fucking embarassing when they started singing we'll do what we want..

Oh and the pub was shit. Only 2 people behind the bar?!

Anyhow, onto the game.
I was surpised Benson wasnt on the bench, thiught this wouldve been the opportunity for some valuable game time.
I thought we were pretty poor in all honesty. Flint and cibocchi had good games imo. The final ball was lacking, or there was no one on the end of it. Agree with deltaincline about the treatment of magera, it was a fucking joke. Whats the point of singing 'if magera scores were on the pitch?

Oh and there number 8 was a cunt.

Onto the second leg.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:35:14 »

Was this behind the goal?

Yes mate

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:40:11 »

haha I saw that - the group who started the 'let him die' suddenly realised it was serious and decided to try and start a fight with some others that hadn't realised yet.

You must've been able to hear that kid shouting "PRICKS" every 2 minutes as well.

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:42:12 »

I sure did

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:44:56 »

I listened on the radio last night and it all sounded a bit lacklustre, but lots of people had predicted a draw and in truth that should be good enough. Now it is like having a home tie in a knockout match.

My oldest boy will have a lasting reminder of the match. When Flint scored he went charging across the lounge celebrating loudly. He was screaming "Fliiiiint" as he went to hug a sleeping dog, who, shocked out of its slumbers lashed out and left a big cut over his forehead and one eye. The lad has gone to school today looking like a pirate.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 10:48:59 »

I predicted an 'after the lord mayor's show' performance and that's what we got. After so many games over Christmas and their heroics on Saturday, I guess we can forgive them for being a little lethargic! I think we really missed Connell and Benson up front. Murray tries but he can't hold the ball up and is a little lightweight. Magera was Magera - doing everything in slow motion and not winning (many) headers, despite his height. I thought Flint and McCormack had decent games, as did Caddis and Chibocci, but nobody was outstanding.

Brilliant support again - It looked like there were more than 1400 there.

Not really worth the hassle of getting through the M25 roadworks. Bring on the second leg.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #325 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 11:16:55 »

After so many games over Christmas and their heroics on Saturday, I guess we can forgive them for being a little lethargic!

Also that was Barnets first game in 8 days so they were well rested.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 11:21:12 »

Also, Rotherham will have had 12 days of rest come Saturday. Hope it doesn't show!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #327 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 11:34:31 »

Also, Rotherham will have had 12 days of rest come Saturday. Hope it doesn't show!

12 days rest is too long, they will be rusty.......maybe!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 11:40:38 »

12 days rest is too long, they will be rusty.......maybe!

rusty was the word I was thinking about when I was typing! Hope you are right!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 11:40:43 »

Anyhow, onto the game.
I was surpised Benson wasnt on the bench, thiught this wouldve been the opportunity for some valuable game time.

Beson was apparently carrying a small knock and thus not risked.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: